5.0 out of 5 stars too cute!
I just bought these today at Meijer in Commerce, MI for $1.39 for 75 cups. They are very cute and were cheaper than plain white. Why are these so ridiculously priced?
Published on July 2, 2010 by Mom x 3

1.0 out of 5 stars ~ THEY BLEED!!
Published on July 19, 2011 by Wolfee1

1.0 out of 5 stars ~ THEY BLEED!!, July 19, 2011
Wilton Assorted Jewel Standard Cups, 75 Count, I don't like these Baking Cups, not only they stick to the Muffin but after they are Baked, the colors change from very Bright to very Dull and that's not even the worst part, the Color Ink Bleeds into the Muffins and even my Baking Pan, specially the purple ones. I washed the Pan twice by hand and I can't make the stains to go away and I think is because of the strong color dyes. We were concerned since they are Made in China so decided not to eat them and threw them out. Check my Posted Pictures under "Wilton Assorted Jewel Mini-Cups, 100 Count" ...Thank You D.D.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, January 23, 2012
These liners are cheap and flimsy. Even when greased, they stick badly to your cupcakes. The cups tore to shreds when trying to remove them from the cupcakes, and tore off the cupcake away with it. The color and pattern also completely disappeared when filled and baked, thereby defeating the purpose. Cheap grocery store baking cups work much better. Don't waste your time or money with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars The color changed after baking, December 24, 2011
This is cute before I baked the cupcakes, but then after took the cupcakes from oven, the color changed.It's not a good quality of cupcakes cup. I'm still looking for the pretty and good quality cup. And the one I bought in my local grocery store are so much better than this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wilton Jumbo Baking Cups, February 25, 2011
This is my first experience with this product and I will not use these cups to bake anything else. They are extremely difficult to separate and most times after baking is done, you discover double or triple have been used per muuffin. I baked three different types of muffins using the product and all of them stuck to the paper often destroying part of the muffin to remove paper from it. Finally, although this is the first time I used this particular baking cup, I am an experienced muffin baker for more than fifty years and lots of practice. I will make some other use for the remainder of the product but I could'nt recommend it for anything related to baking.

1.0 out of 5 stars They do bleed!, January 4, 2012
I don't see how some reviewers didn't experience this. The colors bled onto my muffin pan, leaving a thin film of goo (probably just colored oil residue, but disturbing nonetheless). It makes me uneasy to even eat the cupcakes. I'm sure they can't be toxic, and it seems the color only bleeds on the outside, but I'm still hesitant. Either way, these baking cups end up looking terrible.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 7, 2011
While these function perfectly adequately as baking cups, they don't merely slide apart like most. They way in which they were cut and pressed together causes them to stick to one another, causing much frustration whenever you try to separate them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Double up, it works better. And don't purchase here, May 21, 2011
Doubling up on these seems to help with issues of being too thin. Mine came out just fine this way. It's a super cute design, however I bought these at a local party supply store for half the price. A lot of other designs I've seen selling on Amazon for $5 are also at the store for $1.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars too cute!, July 2, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars cute, but poor quality, April 6, 2012
I bake a lot and am an experienced/seasoned baker. I bought these paper baking cups because I liked the design (also purchased the blue ones). However, when I used them for pumpkin and banana chocolate chip muffins, respectively, the paper stuck to the muffins both times. Both times, half of the muffin was left in the cups and I had to peel the remaining paper off of the muffins. Aggravation level=high.

Don't waste your money. Use cooking spray in your muffin tins. I'm very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite As Expected, July 13, 2010
These baking cups are attractive to look at. However, they were smaller than I expected. They are a nice width but they seemed low in height. They also seemed too thin and felt flimsy when filled. I recommend them for looks but not for being sturdy.