1,453 Reviews
 (1,028)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Silicone Spatulas at a great price
I have been using these spatulas for a few weeks now. I wanted to test them in different cooking situations. I am very happy with them. They are heat resistant and very flexible. Of course the handles are made of plastic so you have to be careful with them or they will melt.

Edit 9/15/09: Nearly a year later and the spatulas are still going strong...
Published on September 22, 2008 by Amazon Addict

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, until they break...
I really liked these at first, but after only a few uses they started snapping apart at the handle/silicone junction. The other complaint is the silicone spatula would slip off when being used. The ability to separate the silicone from the handle might be handy for cleaning, but it also allowed water to seep into the space between the handle and the silicone.
Published on November 15, 2011 by M. Doyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Silicone Spatulas at a great price, September 22, 2008
This review is from: Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue (Kitchen)

Edit 9/15/09: Nearly a year later and the spatulas are still going strong.

Edit 10/15/12: After four years I am starting to detect some cracking on the edge of these spatulas. I'm elated that it took this long to show any wear. Product still usable. I

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Kitchen Tools, March 27, 2009
Two wonderful attributes of these spatulas: They have silicone heads which make them usable around heat, and the handles feel soooooo GOOD. The handles are smooth and rounded instead of flat, and fit the hand comfortably. The selection of shapes makes this a versatile set, too. The small jar spatula, the standard spatula and the spoonula cover the range of jobs for which a spatula is ideal. The only minor detail that I would change if it were possible, considering the materials used, would be to make the the corners of the spatulas sharp, not rounded. They would then fit into the corners of food processor bowls a bit more easily. But I can deal with slightly rounded corners, given the excellence of this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, until they break..., November 15, 2011
M. Doyle (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Silicone Spatulas, February 24, 2009
SDK (East Coast) - See all my reviews
These are sturdy, well made and attractive. The price is RIGHT: Think of it as buying one spatula and getting 2 FREE as a bonus. Highly recommended. Don't be fooled by the photograph. These spatulas are workhorses.

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the three broke after only a few uses, April 17, 2010
When I first bought these, I was impressed with the heft and apparent quality of construction. But the spoon-style spatula broke after only a few uses; its scoop broke cleanly off the top of the handle. The handles on these scoops are heavier than the typical silicone spatula, and they are apparently more brittle than typical as well. When it broke off all I was going was stirring a cream sauce in a pan. At that point the handle had already cracked, I don't know if someone had previously dropped it. But even if they had, a kitchen utensil should be able to withstand being accidentally dropped.
We are still using the other two spatulas, but I can't give a good review to a product that breaks so easily. And I won't buy these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unacceptable handle durability, June 14, 2010
Janet L. Scholl "JanScholl" (Flushing, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
I was so excited to get these as I loved the idea of silicone ends. Within 60 days, I no longer have either of the two larger ones to use. Both snapped off mid handle-at about the area where it contours. I was creaming butter for a cookie recipe-so not labour intensive at all. I threw the first one away thinking it happens, but not two minutes later the same thing happened in the same area on the second. I can only imagine what will happen with the smaller one. Buy at your own risk because there is only a 30 day return based on Wilton's web site and you have to mail them back for the refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap because they are cheap, December 31, 2009
I thought these spatulas were a steal of a deal. They are responsibly priced, but the silicone is rather floppy. They are good for cleaning out the last of the cookie dough from the bowl, but they aren't stiff enough for so many other tasks. I probably wouldn't have purchased them knowing this, but I do use them. I'm making do with what I bought.

So after using these for about a year the plastic cracked on them, the spatula heads broke off and thus they are all residing somewhere at the dump. Don't waste your money with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 out of 3 broke, April 28, 2011
At first i was really excitted about these. Then they stained and I thought oh well. Then part of the handle melted on the rim of a hot pan. Then one broke folllowed by another and the last one the rubber end came off in a vanilla bean paste jar and i couldnt get it out. So after 6 months I have no rubber spatulas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Physically Beautiful But Difficult To Handle, July 9, 2010
I received this set as a gift. It was on my Wish List and was purchased at Amazon. When I received them I immediately noticed two things: They are very attractive, but the handles are quite short and thick.

After having used these spatulas for a while, I can say that I'm going to be shopping for an auxiliary set because these are difficult for me to use. There are several mixing jobs that I usually use this type of spatula for, but mixing is a chore because brownie batter, for instance, is much harder to handle with the lack of a longer grip. For me, the combination of shorter and thicker-than-normal handles makes these unpleasant for mixing. I'm not sure whether the soft silicone is a factor in making them more difficult for mixing, but they definitely don't work as well for scraping out smaller containers because of their softness.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 of 3 snapped under normal use, August 27, 2010
I bought these for my wife for mothers day (yes I'm a romantic). Two of the three are now gone as they have snapped during normal use. The second went today while stirring cookie dough, hardly a tough task. We have always hand washed these so they weren't weakened in the dishwasher. They are also not able to rest on the edge of a pot or pan without melting the handle.

Rate and Discover Movies