Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1 pack|Change

on September 22, 2008
I have been using these spatulas for a few weeks now. I wanted to test them in different cooking situations. I am very happy with them. They are heat resistant and very flexible. Of course the handles are made of plastic so you have to be careful with them or they will melt.

Edit 9/15/09: Nearly a year later and the spatulas are still going strong.

Edit 10/15/12: After four years I am starting to detect some cracking on the edge of these spatulas. I'm elated that it took this long to show any wear. Product still usable.

Edit 04/01/15: Somehow 2 of the 3 spatulas are missing. Maybe the dishwasher ate them? LOL! Anyway the remaining spatula is still going strong but I am going to order a new set to replace the missing ones.

Edit 04/02/2016: Has it really been a year? Anyway I thought I would upload some pictures of the remaining spatula that is now 7 1/2 years old. This old soldier has seen a lot of combat throughout these years. He's stained and grizzled from years of use and yes he has some cracking around the edges as well a number of burns. But you know what? He is still usable unlike his two spatula friends that are missing in action. He's the smallest soldier of the bunch but he remains my favorite. :-)
review image review image review image
1919 comments| 908 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2011
I really liked these at first, but after only a few uses they started snapping apart at the handle/silicone junction. The other complaint is the silicone spatula would slip off when being used. The ability to separate the silicone from the handle might be handy for cleaning, but it also allowed water to seep into the space between the handle and the silicone.
66 comments| 208 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2013
Edit 7/28/13: a second one just broke. These are really awful.

As per my picture, one of the spatulas broke under light load in ten months. This spatula is more expensive but much sturdier:Trudeau 9-Inch Silicone Spatula, Yellow
review image
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2009
Two wonderful attributes of these spatulas: They have silicone heads which make them usable around heat, and the handles feel soooooo GOOD. The handles are smooth and rounded instead of flat, and fit the hand comfortably. The selection of shapes makes this a versatile set, too. The small jar spatula, the standard spatula and the spoonula cover the range of jobs for which a spatula is ideal. The only minor detail that I would change if it were possible, considering the materials used, would be to make the the corners of the spatulas sharp, not rounded. They would then fit into the corners of food processor bowls a bit more easily. But I can deal with slightly rounded corners, given the excellence of this product.
55 comments| 226 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2009
These are sturdy, well made and attractive. The price is RIGHT: Think of it as buying one spatula and getting 2 FREE as a bonus. Highly recommended. Don't be fooled by the photograph. These spatulas are workhorses.
22 comments| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2010
I was so excited to get these as I loved the idea of silicone ends. Within 60 days, I no longer have either of the two larger ones to use. Both snapped off mid handle-at about the area where it contours. I was creaming butter for a cookie recipe-so not labour intensive at all. I threw the first one away thinking it happens, but not two minutes later the same thing happened in the same area on the second. I can only imagine what will happen with the smaller one. Buy at your own risk because there is only a 30 day return based on Wilton's web site and you have to mail them back for the refund.
88 comments| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2010
When I first bought these, I was impressed with the heft and apparent quality of construction. But the spoon-style spatula broke after only a few uses; its scoop broke cleanly off the top of the handle. The handles on these scoops are heavier than the typical silicone spatula, and they are apparently more brittle than typical as well. When it broke off all I was going was stirring a cream sauce in a pan. At that point the handle had already cracked, I don't know if someone had previously dropped it. But even if they had, a kitchen utensil should be able to withstand being accidentally dropped.
We are still using the other two spatulas, but I can't give a good review to a product that breaks so easily. And I won't buy these again.
22 comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2015
These did not last long. The rubber part of one separated from the plastic part the first time I tried to stir some thick muffin batter.
The others ended up separating exactly the same with normal use. Time to look for new ones...
review image
on February 4, 2012
This spatula works fine for a few months - then the handles snap off due to poor the extremely poor quality plastic used in the handles. I have broken off all the handles on two sets I purchased and will never buy this product again. Better to spend more and get something that lasts longer.
on December 31, 2009
I thought these spatulas were a steal of a deal. They are responsibly priced, but the silicone is rather floppy. They are good for cleaning out the last of the cookie dough from the bowl, but they aren't stiff enough for so many other tasks. I probably wouldn't have purchased them knowing this, but I do use them. I'm making do with what I bought.

So after using these for about a year the plastic cracked on them, the spatula heads broke off and thus they are all residing somewhere at the dump. Don't waste your money with these.