4.0 out of 5 stars Nice.
I used them to decorate my birthday cake. My cake was so cute. It was so pretty and dainty I didn't want to cut into it. I had to take a picture of my cake before I even thought of cutting it. My only problem is they're a little yucky.
Published on November 18, 2011 by NerdGirl82

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is both an asset and a challenge.
Since these are rather large, just a few go a long way. They are especially nice on cupcakes. The colors are pleasant and they are large enough that you can sort them into piles if you just want only a couple of colors for your theme. A plus is that they don't add a taste of their own to your frosting or stain the frosting with rub-off color.

The drawback is...
Published on September 19, 2012 by tachi1

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is both an asset and a challenge., September 19, 2012
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Daisies Sprinkles (Kitchen)

The drawback is that you almost have to place them where you want them, one by one, which ends up looking kind of stilted. They aren't the type of decoration you can sprinkle on (despite the name). A lot of them tend to land on their side if you sprinkle and look kind of odd, and when you flatten them they have frosting on them. I confess to being a bit of a nit picker so, if you don't mind the random look with daisies landing every which way, these will do a nice job of visually filling out a cake or cupcake for a child's party or any family occasion. They look nice combined with single-colored sprinkles to emphasize a particular color from the assortment, such as pink, and this brings back the random-sprinkle look I lost when arranging the daisies how I wanted them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., November 18, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT SAFE FOR PEANUT ALLERGIC, July 19, 2012
Amazon.com,
PLEASE DISCLOSE NUTRITIONAL INFO ON EDIBLE PRODUCTS SO THOSE WITH LIFE THREATENING ALLERGIES CAN MAKE EDUCATED BUYING DECISIONS. This item didn't say in the listing on Amazon.com anything about peanut traces or other allergens. When I received this bottle, it clearly states that it's made on the same equipment as peanuts. I never would've bought this item had I known that. Sending it back would cost me more in shipping than I paid for the bottle.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3/8" daisies, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Daisies Sprinkles (Kitchen)
these candy sprinkles are about 3/8" in diameter. I purchased them for a project for my granddaughters and they worked great for that project in between their eating them.

3.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment -, June 6, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Daisies Sprinkles (Kitchen)
These decorations weren't any better than something I could buy in my local grocery store. I won't be getting these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me!, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Daisies Sprinkles (Kitchen)
I couldn't find jumbo flower sprinkles anywhere. These were perfect for Frosty's hat! We made Frosty the snowman cake pops and these sprinkles really completed the look! Couldn't be more pleased! Thanks a ton!

4.0 out of 5 stars Came on Time, April 20, 2011
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Daisies Sprinkles (Kitchen)
Were not as big as I had expected, but this was not a reflection of the shipper. But they did come on time.

Wilton Jumbo Daisies Sprinkles