5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Heart sprinkles
Published on December 4, 2011 by Zoena

2.0 out of 5 stars Pink & Red Hearts
The hearts are pink and red, There are no white hearts. This might not matter to some people, I just know I expect to get what is pictured and in this case that didn't happen.
Published on February 4, 2012 by Anna Creecy

2.0 out of 5 stars Pink & Red Hearts, February 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Heart sprinkles, December 4, 2011
It is very hard to find hearts when it is not around valentines day. I needed these gor making a bow out of two sprinkles for myinnie mouse cake pops. These worked perfectly. When you buy these. They are in a baggie. I felt like I got more for my money but you still had to pay for shipping. If you need more items, you definately want to contact the shipper via email and they will help lower the expensive shipping cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Red, Pink and... White?, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles (Kitchen)
These are super cute! I have no problem with these though I warn you that there's only Red and Pink hearts that were included in this jar. I didn't mind much cause I actually didn't want white. But if you were expecting or needing white, you might want to purchase from another seller instead of Amazon as the one I received was only in Red and Pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 30, 2011
My daughter used these when making Hello Kitty cake pops (her bow). They were perfect for the job, arrived quickly and in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute colors, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles (Kitchen)
This sprinkle is amazing for mini cupcakes specially for Valentines day. Strongly recommended for people who are into cupcakes and candy making.

5.0 out of 5 stars jumbo hearts, September 19, 2010
really are way bigger than anything you'd find in the average store. Great product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Look pretty, but wasn't impressed by flavor, March 23, 2012
xenofan (Kansas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles (Kitchen)
These looked very pretty when I sprinkled them on top of the valentine cake I made for my husband, but they didn't taste all that great. They had a strange flavor that left an odd after-taste in my mouth that I did not like very much. They were still edible, but I did not want to eat many of them at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Accompaniment, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles (Kitchen)
They were a great size for the top of some Hello Kitty cupcakes. They arrived in good condition and they looked really cute along with the Hello Kitty figurines, heart cupcake picks and white chocolate bows.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior product, broken and tastes poorly, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles (Kitchen)
Purchased a tube of this mess at a local Michael's store. About 1/4 of the hearts were broken in bits, another 1/4 bent out of shape or stuck together. They taste atrocious. Will never buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink and red heart sprinkles, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles (Kitchen)
These heart sprinkles are what I anticipated, as the current picture shows them to be pink and red in a plastic bottle. It is confusing as to why so many people have been disappointed that there weren't white ones -- perhaps the seller previously had an inaccurate picture of this item? As of today, the picture indeed shows exactly what I received.

Wilton Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles