5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton 9" Spatula
Jennifer,
Published on February 22, 2011 by David Kahle

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT a 9" spatula
I was expecting the blade of this spatula to be 9" but that is the length of the whole thing. The blade on this one is 3.5". Be careful that you buy the size you wanted.
Published 23 months ago by Amble Hollenhorst

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton 9" Spatula, February 22, 2011
Jennifer,
I found using the 9" Wilton angled spatula with black handle more useful for frosting a typical cake. The larger one, you have to keep bending your elbow and twisting your body to use it, not comfortable. The 9" refers to the entire spatula, including the handle,as all the other spatualas measurements. I love these spatulas, they are the best I have ever used. I would buy them again, or maybe for a friend or family member. On the email I received, it said to click on a certain spot to update my old review, I did this and it said it would only bring me to Amazon.com home page, so I had to write a seperate review. I hope you will find it. To bad I can not flag this updated review some how.
Sincerely,
Super Chef DavidWilton 9 Inch Angled Spatula, With Black HandleI inserted a product link, I have never done this before, so I do not know if this will be helpful or not. I really hope so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spread. Great construction., February 18, 2011
Nuknuk (Springfield, VA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
My wife is taking a Wilton class in cake decoration in one of the major craft stores. I am helping her and at the same time are enjoying our sweet and greasy bonding. (I am serious; if you want to cut down on cakes and pastries, just take a class on cake making. We are both shocked on how much poundage of confectioner sugar and blocks and blocks of lard that goes with the icing.)

Anyway, this 13 inch angled spatula is a great product. There are no sharp or rough corners. The rounded handle feels just perfect in your hand. It is not too thin and it is not too thick. The angle feels just right for easy spreading of icing either on the top or around the cake. Easy to wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars There's nothing like a great tool..., August 20, 2011
JMerlin (Rockland MA) - See all my reviews
Simple things, like the feel of a well made tool for either your kitchen or your workshop, is worth its weight in, well maybe not gold, but darn close to it. I love to bake, and although my cakes usually taste wonderful,its when I try my hand at frosting that they definitely look homemade. THIS spatula helps me to achieve a much smoother surface.

The handle is wide enough for me to hold comfortably (carpel tunnel issues) and since its not wooden, its dishwasher safe.The weight/balance is very nice, the length is perfect for those larger pastries (strudels) that I love to create and as mentioned before, I can really slather on the buttercream to my heart's content with fluid precision. (Yes, I take my baking that seriously.)

As a gift for a child just starting to show an interest in baking, why not buy this great spatula and a few more things like an apron, mixing bowl with a handle, rubber spatulas and a set of bamboo spoons?

New tools always inspire cooks to greatness-and you get to be their taste tester!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton 13" and 9" Angled spatula, January 29, 2011
I purchased both the 13" and the 9" spatulas, so I will review both together. Iam learning how do cake decorate. I like the angled handles on these spatulas. I decorated a cake the other day and was amazed how easy it was to work with these tools. Again I say, if anyone has trouble with their wrists or arms, or shoulders, this is the tool for you. Hope you enjoy working with these tools as much as I do.
Sincerely,
David Super Chef

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, March 15, 2012
This review is from: Wilton 9 Inch Angled Spatula, With Black Handle (Kitchen)
This angled spatula is of good quality, but please pay attention to the measurements -- the length includes the handle, and the blade itself is narrow -- to me this is only a cupcake-icing spatula. I have to learn to pay more attention to "real" measurements...I thought the blade was 9 inches. So now I need about a 16 inch one! Nice kitchen tool, but small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spreader, January 16, 2012
This spatula is long enough to spread the icing over the tall cakes I've made and is sturdy enough to lift the slices of the dense cakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Beautiful Thing, April 10, 2011
Picky Patron (Central Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton 9 Inch Angled Spatula, With Black Handle (Kitchen)
Now that I have this handy tool, I wonder how I did without one all these years. It is slim yet strong and perfect for sliding around the edge of baking pans to loosen that one part that always seems to stick no matter how well you prepared the pan. It is great for frosting without getting frosted knuckles and excellent for removing that first brownie out of the pan without breaking. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton 13-inch angled spatula, July 16, 2012
I bought this and the 9-inch angled spatula at the same time. I do use the 9-inch more often, but I really like the 13-inch for layer cakes. I use this spatula especially when I want to spread frosting or whatever I'm using it for in one pass. I also like that it is flexible and I can use to remove baked goods and other things from pans without ruining what I've made. Be careful, though, because these appear to be easy to bend. I think offset spatulas are one of the best things ever invented and I would recommend the Wilton products.

5.0 out of 5 stars many great uses, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Wilton 9 Inch Angled Spatula, With Black Handle (Kitchen)
This spatula is well balanced and easy to clean at the blade/handle joint. It's perfect for frosting small cakes, cupcakes, and the hole in bundt cakes. I definitely recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT a 9" spatula, January 23, 2013

Wilton 9 Inch Angled Spatula, With Black Handle
$5.00
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.