Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on February 16, 2013
I love to make specialty crepes and it really irks me to use a normal spatula to flip them as most of the time a spatula will tear through the crepe. I needed one of these bad boys to make my job a little easier. Here is the pros and cons.

Pros:

1) It's not too heavy

2) It's a solid product

3) Price is cheaper than most out there

4) Perfect length

5) Comfortable hand grip

Cons:

1) The metal blade is thicker than I would have desired for what I'm using it for and so it's hard to flip a crepe without it slicing through.

2) Because the edges are sharp I've messed up a frying pan or two with nasty scratch marks.

Over all opinion...

It's an alright product but I won't be using it in any pristine frying pans unless I want my cooking costs to go through the roof every time I need to buy a new pan. In an old pan it's ok to use since there is no worry of scratching. I'll keep it around for thicker blintzes or pancakes but for crepes I will continue to look for an item similar but much thinner and made of perhaps a stiff silicone.
on January 23, 2013
I was expecting the blade of this spatula to be 9" but that is the length of the whole thing. The blade on this one is 3.5". Be careful that you buy the size you wanted.
on August 13, 2014
I like it. The size is great and it is solid but it is DEFINITELY a little too thick for comfort for the crepes flipping. The edges are also a little sharp so it scrached my pan a couple times. I had to use knife sharpener to work it smooth. I will definitely get one from France next time I go home.
on December 11, 2013
The width of this spatula was not mentioned in the description (perhaps to mislead) but I took a chance that it might be little wider than the 9" version. I was mistaken; it is the same width (about 1 and 1/4 inches) as the 9" spatula. I was looking for a bit wider spatula - about 2" - in the 13" length.
on December 23, 2012
Good quality but did not expect the angled part near the handle to be included in the 13 inches . Too short for my specific use.
on May 8, 2014
I love this, but the thing is, i found the same thing at my walmart. the price was cheaper there too. -2 stars for the price.
on March 30, 2013
This is a nice item , but its not for me. Just doing home cakes and the blade isn't very flexible. I would get the shorter blade one next time
on April 25, 2012
I feel that it is too light and the blade seems too slippery. Trying to move hot cookies just after baking was not easy! My older ones never had that problem.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
They really should put a picture of someone holding this spatula, it is really small! Seems like great quality, pretty solid when holding but just so tiny.
on January 14, 2013
Smaller than anticipated but has its uses. What else can I say, just filling up words. Have no more to say.