Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 27, 2016
Hahahaha awesome! Details are amazing, chain on ball and key is real, its dangling;) Topper does not look cheap nor like its made in china. I love it, everyone got a good laugh out of it. Would recommend and would buy again.
review image
on March 21, 2013
The Reason Why I Rate This 2 Stars Was Because It Was Bad Packed And My Topper Came Broken.. I Think If They Would Of Packed It Better It Would Have Been Perfect... Consider The Size A Lot Too.. I Didn't See That It Was Only Only 4 Inches Tall.. Thats Real Small I Was Wishing for A Bigger Topper But That Was My Fault I Didn't Check The Size.. Also I Just Realized That My Topper Does NOT Have My Key :( I Would Only Recommend This To People That Are Going To Have Small Cakes And Hopefully The Company Would Create A Better Way To Pack The Topper
on June 21, 2013
I used it for our pre-wedding celebration party. It was the highlight of the night. It is plastic, but it does not look plastic and I personally think is cuter than more expensive ones that have I purchased. I don't know why they don't make it with dark hair brides, but I painted mine's hair and it looks amazing. I will post pictures. Not all the brides are blond...
on November 23, 2012
We bought this cake topper because it was non-traditional and pretty darn funny. The key in the woman's hand and the chain attached to the ball actually dangles and moves. This cake topper is pretty heavy - the base is quite solid so it sits well on a cake. We used it on a large flat sheet cake that was pretty soft, with very soft frosting and it held up well. Everyone loved it and took pictures of it. I would recommend this brand if you're looking for a quality cake topper.
on April 14, 2011
I agree with the other reviewers. The dangling key was a very nice touch. It was smaller than what I was expecting but it's actually the perfect size for my cake. The top tier of my cake measures 6 inches in diameter and the topper doesn't eat up the entire top surface of the cake. I just wish they have this in other (hair)colors because I have black hair! But I love it! I plan to display it on my coffee table after the wedding.
review image review image
on October 5, 2013
Almost what I expected but the Wilton Ball and Chain Humorous Cake Topper was broken :( I haven't even taken it out of the container it came in and head is separated from the body. I don't know how to contact the seller to see what they can do?
on February 8, 2015
I am only giving it a "3" mainly because the company took so long and a couple of calls to get it to me but it was cute and we used it on Groom's
Cake! Made a hit but almost did not make the wedding!! BT Surratt
on November 19, 2009
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. It was the hit of the bridal shower. I made a chapel cake with stained glass windows and had the bride and groom topper sitting in front of the cake. Your delivery was prompt and prices reasonable. I would definately use you again.
on October 12, 2014
This cake topper my husband actually picked out. Our guests at the wedding said it was so us to have something like this. Its made well, its not plastic and it has some weight to it not enough to indent the cake tho. This was a good buy.
on October 4, 2013
It was great when it first arrived at home, smaller than i had expected, but great. My wedding was on a cruise so i had to place it in a bag that i carried with me onto the ship. Unfortunately, shortly after getting to our cabin, we discovered that the ball from the ball and chain had broken off. I was disappointed that it turned out to be so flimsy. So warning to those purchasing this item, its a bit flimsy and not made for travel :/ However, it still ended up being a big hit with guests once it was temporarily fixed atop of the cake :]