Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 17, 2014
Great candles. Paired with the Construction Scene Cake Topper Kit and we were rarin' to go. These were a hug hit, and our 3 year old went crazy for them... we've kept them and break them out for other occasions as well. Totally worth it.
review image
on November 24, 2012
Very cute candles and perfect for our construction themed party. I did not give 5 stars because I was disappointed in the detail on these. It would've been fine if there were no painted details but instead the paint job was shoddy. Otherwise completely fine for what we needed!
on August 21, 2013
I got these candles for my little brother's birthday cake and he loved them! They made a great decoration for his cake!
on July 30, 2013
My son loved these on his cake. They are a bit bulky but look great in a construction theme. Highly recommended.
on August 12, 2014
The detail on these isn't great, but they look like trucks and did the trick at our party. Surprisingly, my son fell in love with them and continues to play with them whenever we let him, months after his birthday. He likes to play with them as if they are regular trucks, not candles. I didn't think they would be so enticing, but I think he likes the bright colors and the fact that they are smaller than his other trucks. Unexpectedly great toy! :)
VINE VOICEon February 22, 2013
Like so many other parents, I find myself with a preschool boy who is a truck fanatic. How does this happen? We neither share the enthusiasm nor did we encourage it, but there you have it. He is a truckophile. For his fourth birthday, I made his cake myself and topped it with these candles. I found the detailing of them really really sloppy, but my boy was thrilled which is all that matters. If you're looking for fine art, move along to something else, but if you're looking to please a little boy, these are just fine.
on May 13, 2015
My son's third birthday party had a construction them and these candles were perfect for his cake. He was so excited that there were three construction vehicle candles (we left one out), instead of the typical giant 3 candle. Some of the guests asked where we got these candles, because they want to get them for their children's birthdays, too. The candles are wonderful and worth every penny of the price ) which is very reasonable. I highly recommend these candles for anyone throwing a construction theme birthday party, or just for a child who loves construction vehicles birthday party.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2014
I just got these for my son's 2nd birthday. He LOVES trucks. When he saw these lit up on his birthday cake he was so excited! They really have nice detail to them and most of our guests were surprised they were candles and not actual toy trucks. They aren't too big to fit nicely on a cake. I used crumbled Oreos as dirt to make it look like they were pushing or dumping dirt. The kids loved it. Very happy with this purchase.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2014
Very cute construction vehicle candles but overpriced for what you get. The candles are tiny and while my 3 year old son loved them, I don't think they were worth 6 dollars. I'm holding onto them and hoping I get to use them again down the road. If I could do it again, I would just get a cake with a truck on it and a simple one dollar #3 candle.
on August 14, 2014
These candles are adorable!! Some people could think they are small but in my case they were perfect for the construction cake I bought for my son. I added 2 more little CAT trucks and all together looked great! My 3 year old son LOVED THEM!!! They are very well made and they are great for the price.
review image