Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wilton Crystal Look Wedding Day Collection Silver Guest Pen
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 2, 2015
This pen is ok, in that it writes well and has a nice thin tip, but it is kind of cheap looking and made of plastic. However it will work for what it needs to do! It would be perfect if you were planning to decorate it. In fact I may just do that!
on November 11, 2015
I was kinda worried when i saw the price that I am going to buy this pen and it wont work. This pen lasted threw out our entire wedding and is still working. The stand is a little light weight, but did its job. The stainless is nice. Great value!
on August 26, 2015
Bargain! This pen looks better in person than on the website. I tested it right away and the pen works perfectly. The acrylic base looks very nice. This pen is much more expensive in the stores. It was delivered very quickly.
on August 17, 2014
Really nice pen and I tested it out and it writes very smoothly. It is exactly as described and I have no issues with this. We will be using this at our wedding to go along with a guest book. It is a nice touch to have the pen holder since it looks classy and the pen won't get lost and the ink won't leak on anything if it is in the pen holder.
on April 23, 2014
This pen was the perfect touch for guests to sign an attendance book at a memorial service I attended recently. The clear Lucite base is stable, attractive and strong. The silver pen wrote smoothly, was easy to grip, and the slender shape seemed right for the occasion. It's the perfect accessory for anyone's desk and for any special occasion as well. The blue guest book we bought along with it was attractive, functional and laid out well.
on April 20, 2015
it matched all our wedding items, and it worked just fine. It is nothing of high quality, but that is what I needed. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, knowing it could get separated or lost. still have it and using the pen and stand.
on November 18, 2014
The pen was very nice looking, but it was clearly only made to last a short time. Perfect for a wedding but if you are looking for something to use over and over again keep looking. It does look nice on the shelf with the rest of the wedding stuff though.
on August 25, 2015
Yes, the pen works fine, but it screams cheap. I would never use this at my wedding,
The pen is lighter than your average cheap pen, and very very plastic. The writing is of a very fine line weight, barely there.
I hate all of this "wedding" stuff designed to appear quality, but actually minimal price with a hefty markup.
on June 7, 2014
I didn't read other reviews, but I saw 4 out of 5 stars, so I pulled the trigger. It was a huge mistake for me. The pen felt really cheap and didn't have a nice feel. The stand was decent. It was strong and possibly could support another pen. It looks elegant from far away, but the pen matters.
on July 11, 2013
I really have no complaints about this set given the price. It served it's purpose well at my daughter's wedding, and I was pleased with it. At first glance this looks like a very nice pen and holder, and some may not even notice that it's actually a plastic type pen. The pen actually wrote very well, and I liked that it was a smooth, fine point pen. Buyers should only realize that the pen and stand are made of a type of plastic rather than the nicer material it appears to be. But, overall, it's a great deal!