5.0 out of 5 stars Giant Cupcakes
Pan is heavy and well made.

I bought two and used it for the first time yesterday. From a standard size cake mix box, you can make eight cupcakes with this type of pan. Fill them up just a little over half way. The cupcakes were evenly cooked and are humongous. Reminded me of getting a cupcake at an expensive cupcake store.

They look great decked out...
Published on July 8, 2007 by Dawn Mikulich

1.0 out of 5 stars Cup liners dont fit!
I thought this would be so wonderful I was wrong, cup liners don't fit and it doesn't cook evenly. Big disappointment!
Published 11 months ago by Lisa W

5.0 out of 5 stars Giant Cupcakes, July 8, 2007
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
Pan is heavy and well made.

They look great decked out with a special frosting.

One annoyance is finding cupcake holders for this pan. We ended finding them at a outlet store, but couldn't find them at any major retailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars For me, it's a popover pan, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
I wasn't thrilled with the reviews (or my own previous experience) of various popover pans, so I decided to try this muffin pan instead. It actually works perfectly as a popover pan. Nothing sticks to it at all, so cleanup is easy. Seems to be pretty durable, solid, not tinny or cheap-feeling. This pan suits my purposes just fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, August 16, 2009
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
I wanted four of these pans to make individual sticky rolls. I purchased one to test it to make sure that it would do the job for me. It was great, so I ordered three more. When my order arrived, two of the three were damaged. Replacement by Amazon could not have been any more prompt or satisfactory. I was very pleased with how it was handled and I love, love, love these pans. The sticky rolls release very easily and clean up is a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twelve ounce muffins, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
The size of each muffin cup is a monster twelve ounces--1 1/2 cups. So, take that into consideration when preparing the amount of dough needed.

Filling the cups the usual 1/2 to 2/3 full, you would need from 4 1/2 to 6 cups of dough per pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quiche also..., November 9, 2008
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
Bought this to try out the new quiche recipe for South Beach Diet and it worked great!! Also made my dad some muffins for his 'birthday cake' and he got a big kick out of the size. The pan itself is a heavier weight of steel than I am used to (aluminum) and I find that I really like it so much better. Hopefully the nonstick will last longer too. The company I bought it from really was quick in their shipping & handling and I would buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled again!, November 12, 2012
SheShops2much (Big Horn Mountains) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
I wanted this pan cause I'm greedy and like big cupcakes! For my first use I made pineapple upside down cakes. I used a vanilla cake mix and the juice from the pineapple. Just so you know, one box of cake mix filled all six cups in the pan with enough batter to make a nice size cake but not have that nasty overflow that burns on your pans. Six lovely elegant cakes fell out whole and perfectly baked....onto my plate with freshly whipped cream. I used butter to grease the pans and the cakes fell out perfectly.
I also purchased the Nordic Ware Bakers Quarter Sheet, 13 by 9 by 1 as an accessory. It is a perfect fit for this muffin pan to sit while in the oven and a perfect size to go over the top for flipping out the cakes.
I hand washed the muffin pan. So, all in all I am sure I will get my $$'s worth out of these two purchases. The only worry I have is regarding the muffin top I am sure to cultivate if I use this pan too much!

5.0 out of 5 stars wilton 5 cup kingsize muffins pan, June 16, 2011
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
this is the best pan for muffins,cupcakes,and great for popovers.I don't know what I did without this pan for so long

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep, Deep Muffin Pan!, June 20, 2012
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
I love baking! This muffin pan is great for sconces, bigger muffins and giant cupcakes. I have made many cupcakes with this Wilton Muffin Pan and I just love the surprise when I present friends and family with jumbo chocolate, fruit and nut cupcakes. The responds is one of shock since everyone is used to small bitesized cupcakes. With this pan, no one is cheated out a big and delicious muffin, cupcake or sconces. Love this muffin pan and bakers will love it too!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Muffins, September 30, 2008
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
If you are looking to create VERY large muffins then this is the Muffin Pan for you.

We created perfect, huge, beautiful muffins with this pan that look like the high dollar muffins that you might find at an upscale eatery.

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific pan, February 15, 2009
This review is from: Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
This is a great pan. Muffins are huge, come out easily and easy cleanup on the pan.

Wilton 6 Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan