5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size
These are a perfect size so you don't have to deal with refilling a bag, the 12 inch are a little to small for what I use them for. I don't do any cake decorating but I do make shepherds pie and use these to pipe the mashed potatoes over the top, also to make merangues and around the holidays I make tons of deviled eggs and pipe the filling into the shells.
Published on December 8, 2011 by Mattie

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
it is OK but I am not a fan of how you have to load it. It can be messy.
Published 9 months ago by Raymond T. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 8, 2011
Mattie "Mattie" (transplanted Yankee in the deep south) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Disposable 16-Inch Decorating Bags, 12 Pack (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Icing cupcakes!, March 30, 2013
I baked 165 cupcakes from scratch and these bags did their job in helping me ICE the cakes.. The bags are super sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, simple, easy clean-up, December 23, 2009
I loved these bags their just a bit larger so they will hold more and you don't have to try to pry that bag open and add additional frosting. Of course who can beat the clean up on a throw away bag!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for deviled eggs, December 28, 2012
I bought this for filling deviled eggs (along with tips). This cut the time down by70%. Make sure to order the tips and coupler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy bags, May 28, 2014
First time i'm trying these brand of bags and they surpassed by expectations. They are really thick and I actually washed and dried them to use at another time. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, February 19, 2011
It's really difficult to find 16" disposable bags where I live, so it's nice to be able to order them online. I love these bags. As the other reviewer mentioned, it's nice to be able to add all the frosting I need in the bag only once. I hated having to open a 12" bag to add more frosting. So these are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Frosting, March 25, 2012
I love the 16" bags for frosting cupcakes. Piping on the frosting gives them a professional look. The 12" bags (which is what you usually find in stores) aren't big enough and need to be refilled, which is messy. If you are just "decorating" the 12" bags are probably fine, but if you are "frosting", you really need the larger 16" size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, May 21, 2013
These are very easy to use and work well. They have a little tab on top so you can hang them up if you want. Just keep mine in the box so they stay cleaner. When you need a bag you just tear one off and snip off the tip so you can add your tip & coupler and your ready to fill with whatever you want to fill them with. They felt strong enough and I wasn't worried about them splitting. Happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great thanks., August 24, 2012
J. Emerick (Stahlstown, PA) - See all my reviews
Good size good price thank you very much....fast shipping....exactly what i was looking for. If I need anymore I will be back.

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, June 17, 2014
Not too stiff, not too flexible, not too big nor too small, these are just right for most applications. Frosting, sweet or savory pate choux, piping churro batter, you name it. And clean-up is easy, just throw them away!