Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Color: Gold Stars|Change

on February 5, 2015
I used it for my gingerbread cake this Christmas and really loved how it looked like. I also didn't feel them while eating which was good for me.
on December 29, 2011
These made my baked goods look really nice for the holidays, but they were a bit difficult to work with. The stars are tiny, and I mean tiny! The container is simply an open top small diameter vial. In order to get the product spread (somewhat) evenly onto the baked good, I had to tap them out with a fingernail while moving the vial along the baked good. I considered trying to use a tweezer (!), but that would have taken until summer of 2012, so went with the "tap" method. I admit, I can be a bit too AR, so threw symmetry out the window and went for the "scattered" look. Everyone loved the effect, though. Makes your product look really special, especially for the holidays. There are jimmies and sprinkles everywhere, but these add just a bit of extra to things.
on December 26, 2012
I felt a little silly, ordering glitter for my food. However, when it arrived, my heart sang!
GOLD STARS. ON YOUR FOOD.
Yes. Delightful! I want to sprinkle them on everything.
on April 15, 2015
I love the idea of edible glitter stars and these were exactly what I was looking for. One container was plenty to sprinkle on top of our Peter Pan birthday cake. They looked cute, and you could not taste them or feel them in your mouth at all, so that is a huge plus. The only drawback is that they are so tiny you can barely tell that they are stars unless you are very, very close (as in, actually eating the cake). Standing even an arm's length away, they look pretty much like regular glitter unless you know that they are supposed to be stars and are looking for them.
on January 18, 2016
Such a great product! I'm not a big fan of Wilton but this is such a great product. It's subtle and does not add any unwanted flavors or textures. There are so many in one little tube. (I was able to use for 40 cupcakes and still had 3/4 of the tube left) I am very happy with the product and it arrived quickly.
review image review image
on May 23, 2015
I was sold used-already-opened items that were taped closed for the price of never-opened goods. To top it off, the items are edible. Who wants used edible goods! I can't believe Amazon sent these items to me. I was unable to use them for the party I had planned. HORRIBLE! (I have tried to attach pictures but it won't let me.)
on January 29, 2015
Very cute, tiny little stars. Had to rate them with only 4 stars though because they stick together like cousins in a fight with the neighbor kids. Seriously, you don't stand any real chance of putting them exactly where you want. As long as you're OK with a little chaos in your stars, I'm sure these will be great.
on May 1, 2011
I purchased these silver star edible glitters for some cupcakes. The cupcakes turned out beautifully and just looked amazing. We were very pleased.
on July 28, 2015
These gold stars made my rainbow and unicorn cake and cupcakes so magical! I will definitely purchase these again!
review image review image
on December 15, 2015
For the price and the description, I was imagining more sparkle, like sugar crystals, or maybe shiny like foil. But the starts are a pretty dull silver. In my picture you can compare it to my glitter nail polish to see the difference. They're still a cute, tiny shape, and they're pretty tasteless so it's good for decorating. I just paid kind of a lot for something that wasn't very impressive.