5.0 out of 5 stars Top rated by America's Test Kitchen
This product is rated the top muffin pan by America's Test Kitchen and Cooksillustrated.com. It's a subscription site, so I can't link it, so I quote them here:

Published on May 9, 2006 by Elizabeth M. Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not my favorite
This is a darker pan, which is good if you like your muffins darker. It's excellent for when I'm making darker muffins like chocolate or carrot cake. I've stopped using it for lighter things like corn muffins. With the lighter baked goods, the sides come out a lot browner than the top, and I've had to remove the pan before the tops get as golden brown as I'd like...
Published on January 25, 2011 by HikerGal

5.0 out of 5 stars Top rated by America's Test Kitchen, May 9, 2006
Elizabeth M. Cole "kentuckyliz" (Pikeville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (Kitchen)

"We like darker, nonstick muffin tins for both muffins and cupcakes. They're better at conducting heat than shiny uncoated tins and so are better at browning, yielding baked goods with more flavor. Our favorite is the Wilton Ultra-Bake, in part because of its reasonable weight and in part because of a generous 2-inch lip that provides a convenient handle. Wilton Ultra-Bake turned out ideal cupcakes and muffins and boasts the thoughtful (and rare) addition of handles."

I find their equipment reviews to be very reliable, and I use them to guide my purchases of new items and replacement equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pan, but it is long, September 14, 2007
J.C. (Southern California) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The pan works extremely well: bakes and browns evenly. The thing is so non-stick that pam beads up and hardly does anything. I haven't brought myself not to use pam, but given the beading, I doubt it does much good. The muffins do stick slightly in the corners unless you let them cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then they slide right out. The whole thing is non-stick, so cleaning is a breeze and baked on spillage slides right off.

The only problem is that with the handles, which are tremendously helpful in keeping your oven mitt out of the batter or baked good, the pan is so long that it does not fit front to back in my oven, which is a full size range. I thus need to turn it sideways and cannot put two pans on one shelf. Not a major negative, but something to consider.

Not that these things are likely to rust, but an easy way to take care of them is to hand wash them and put them back into the still-warm oven to dry. Works like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality/excellent value, August 13, 2005
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
This pan was so nice that I went back for a second pan and am using many of my bread recipes (such as banana nut/zucchini)for mini muffins. The pan is a heavy duty steel, non-stick, and the muffins heat evenly and release very well from the pan. I find these to be a fabulous value for such excellent quality. I would definitely recommend this pan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best muffin pan I've ever used, May 9, 2008
Louise (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
Great 12-cup mini muffin pan. Two fit nicely on one oven shelf (they are just under 8" wide) with room for hot air to still circulate around them. The handles at both ends are great - the smallness of the pan could easily lead to an oven mitt in the muffins otherwise. In my haste to make my first batch of muffins, I forgot to grease the pan... However, the muffins slid out easily so now I just don't bother greasing the pan at all! Baked muffins are evenly browned. I bought two as I found this is approximately equal to the volume of a regular 12-cup muffin recipe. I would highly recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 4, 2007
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
Overall it's good, but the day after I bought it, I saw the price of the 24 mini muffin pan in the store is about the same as the one I bought (12 mini muffin pan)

5.0 out of 5 stars As stick free as they come, July 20, 2006
Joseph McKinney "Mar" (St Lucie West, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
It is light weight, easily stored without taking up a lot of room. It browns evenly and whatever I bake in it, comes out easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars First use went very well, August 9, 2007
I just received this yesterday and made blueberry muffins today. They cooked to a nice golden brown and, with the help of a little Pam spray, popped out nicely when done. The wide handles made it easy to remove from the oven with bulky oven mitts. It also cleaned up easily. I would recommend this muffin pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 29, 2007
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
After seeing the very positive review on America's Test Kitchen, I decided to purchase these muffin tins to replace my old worn-out ones. They work (and look) great! They have a nice edge that makes them easy to remove from oven when hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for GFCF Baking, June 4, 2008
Tori (Northern VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (Kitchen)
I use this every week to make cupcakes or muffins. We are gluten-free, casein-free (GFCF) and soy-free. I used to make his GFCFSF muffins in the big muffin tins, but after a while he seemed to not like the texture and size of them and would only eat half. So I got two of these pans. They are PERFECT. My son loves the smaller sized stuff (he is 3), and I think everything turns out more moist because it's not so big. I plan to get more of these and might even get rid of my big muffin cups!
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly non-stick, May 8, 2013
This is the first pan that I have ever bought that is TRULY non-stick and I am 78 years old. I have used it for both breakfast and cornbread muffins and all release from the pan very easily without tearing or leaving residue. The lip around the edge makes it easier to soak when cleaning. I love it.

Wilton Excelle Elite 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan