Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size: 6Change

on November 30, 2008
I love cheesecakes but a full recipe provides way too much for my wife and I. It may not sound it but if you do the math a 6" pan is roughly half the standard 9" pan. This pan is ideal for half of a recipe. Its rugged and non-stick cleans easily. Its a great find at a good price.
22 comments53 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2010
Let me begin by first stating that I have purchased 2 types of 4 inch springform pans in the past 3 months, these non-stick pans and the "plain jane" 4 inch springform pans, and boy is there a difference.
I've listed the differences below:
* The non-stick pans are sturdier than the "plain jane" pans.
* The non-stick pans springs are not popping out of the holder as they are with the "plain jane" pans.
* The non-stick pans are not rusting like "plain jane" pans.
* The non-stick pans make is easier to remove the food than the "plain jane" pans.
I do recommend washing and then immediately drying the pans to avoid any possible rusting.
The non-stick pans cost a little more than the "plain jane" pans, but not a whole lot more. They are definitely worth every penny. I would highly recommend this pan to anyone!
0Comment33 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2011
I got the 6 inch, which has worked out for me wonderfully. I always made a 9 inch cheesecake and it has been a bit too big for the liking. So i went on a hunt for a smaller pan and this is the one i chose. I am extremely happy with it.
Exactly half of the recipe fits into this. However, since it is taller than my 9inch pan the center did not cook all the way a few times. But playing with the cooking times and temperatures, I adjusted the recipe to be perfect for this pan.
The one i received, Does Not Leak! I was a bit worried about it from some of the reviews.
Also It is easy to clean.
22 comments18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
Well, I have to say I love this product. When I buy it, I also have the concern that what if it leak? So, before I use it to make my cheese cake, I use two piece of wax paper to cover the bottom plate and then put the side part onto the bottom plate. To make sure it won't leak and water won't go inside when using the shower baking method, I also use tinfoil paper to cover the whole bottom part of my spring form pan. So it turns out that no water went into my pan and nothing leak out. My cake is perfect. So if you have the same concern as I do, just make your cake in my way. Good luck!
review image review image
on October 9, 2008
i had already owned one of wilton's pans, but i needed some more for making multiple cheesecakes for my restaurant. i looked at other pans, but price they were charging for some of the other pans i didn't want to take a chance at getting something i didn't like, so i stayed with wilton and am very satisfied. would recomend highly.p.s. ALWAYS use a waterbath when cooking cheescakes, and they won't crack.
on January 15, 2011
I usually make my cheesecakes in my 9" springform pan. I wanted these 6" for gift-giving at Christmas. I absolutely love this pan. I bought 2 of them and made my recipe for my 9" pan. Split the recipe into the 2 pans and used the same amount of cooking time. They came out delicious and SOO Cute and Adorable. The quality of the pans are excellent. No leaking. Washed up great. I am sooo happy with these and you will be too!
on October 28, 2008
I have the 3 piece set of this product , its a gem . usually I don't get really bonded to a brand but I seem to have a recent fascination with Wilton. I would recommend this and any other of their products from my reviews in a second.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2008
First the pros:

Looks nice
just the right size for 2 people
Non Stick material

The cons:

It leaks (i made cheesecake, which has a thick consistency). The bottom even spins around even when it's clamped in a "lock" position.

used it EXACTLY one time, it rusted after washing it. In the areas where the metal was folded over to create a lip, red rust appeared after the first wash.When i wiped it with a napkin, the napkin turned red/rusty color. not sure how others would miss pointing this out.

I can deal with the "not leak proof" aspect of this pan, but unless you like rust in your cake, steer clear of this item.

Will be returning it today.
77 comments40 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2011
I was extremely disappointed in this product. No matter what I did with it, it leaked all over my counter. Too late for me to return! Buyer beware!!! I've purchased much less expensive springform pans and never had a leak until now. DANGER!!!! I would rate it a zero if it was an option!
on August 7, 2015
Rusting after just one day of use! I have used Wilton products for the longest, and always work great. But this one it is just an EPIC FAIL! you baked for an hour or so, then placed it at the dishwasher and it get rusty by the edges..
review image