5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!
I love cheesecakes but a full recipe provides way too much for my wife and I. It may not sound it but if you do the math a 6" pan is roughly half the standard 9" pan. This pan is ideal for half of a recipe. Its rugged and non-stick cleans easily. Its a great find at a good price.
Published on November 30, 2008 by JR

1.0 out of 5 stars Will rust and not leak-proof
First the pros:

Looks nice
just the right size for 2 people
Non Stick material

The cons:

It leaks (i made cheesecake, which has a thick consistency). The bottom even spins around even when it's clamped in a "lock" position.

Published on December 29, 2008 by Homer Jay Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, November 30, 2008
This review is from: Wilton Excelle Elite 6 x 2-3/4 Inch Springform Pan (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Half as small-- but better, June 19, 2011
I got the 6 inch, which has worked out for me wonderfully. I always made a 9 inch cheesecake and it has been a bit too big for the liking. So i went on a hunt for a smaller pan and this is the one i chose. I am extremely happy with it.
Exactly half of the recipe fits into this. However, since it is taller than my 9inch pan the center did not cook all the way a few times. But playing with the cooking times and temperatures, I adjusted the recipe to be perfect for this pan.
The one i received, Does Not Leak! I was a bit worried about it from some of the reviews.
Also It is easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Piece Set, October 28, 2008
Dana Demerchant (Springfield , VT USA) - See all my reviews
I have the 3 piece set of this product , its a gem . usually I don't get really bonded to a brand but I seem to have a recent fascination with Wilton. I would recommend this and any other of their products from my reviews in a second.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 4 inch springform pan, December 9, 2010
Let me begin by first stating that I have purchased 2 types of 4 inch springform pans in the past 3 months, these non-stick pans and the "plain jane" 4 inch springform pans, and boy is there a difference.
I've listed the differences below:
* The non-stick pans are sturdier than the "plain jane" pans.
* The non-stick pans springs are not popping out of the holder as they are with the "plain jane" pans.
* The non-stick pans are not rusting like "plain jane" pans.
* The non-stick pans make is easier to remove the food than the "plain jane" pans.
I do recommend washing and then immediately drying the pans to avoid any possible rusting.
The non-stick pans cost a little more than the "plain jane" pans, but not a whole lot more. They are definitely worth every penny. I would highly recommend this pan to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Will rust and not leak-proof, December 29, 2008
First the pros:

Looks nice
just the right size for 2 people
Non Stick material

The cons:

used it EXACTLY one time, it rusted after washing it. In the areas where the metal was folded over to create a lip, red rust appeared after the first wash.When i wiped it with a napkin, the napkin turned red/rusty color. not sure how others would miss pointing this out.

I can deal with the "not leak proof" aspect of this pan, but unless you like rust in your cake, steer clear of this item.

Will be returning it today.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pans, October 9, 2008
i had already owned one of wilton's pans, but i needed some more for making multiple cheesecakes for my restaurant. i looked at other pans, but price they were charging for some of the other pans i didn't want to take a chance at getting something i didn't like, so i stayed with wilton and am very satisfied. would recomend highly.p.s. ALWAYS use a waterbath when cooking cheescakes, and they won't crack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seemed expensive for the size but works AMAZINGLY!, January 25, 2012
This little pan is made very well. Don't have to worry about anything leaking out of the pan. I have a cheap large springform that always leaks. This is one I do not have to worry about it leaking. Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton Mini Springform Pan, October 5, 2011
This springform pan is great. I made a little basil cheesecake that was perfect to serve with crackers. It makes more than you think, judging from its size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton Mini Springform Pan, September 10, 2012
This mini springform pan makes the cutest little cakes. I've made chocolate cake, angel food cake, and cheescake in mine and they turned out great. It's easy to use and easy to clean. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love this pan!, January 15, 2011
I usually make my cheesecakes in my 9" springform pan. I wanted these 6" for gift-giving at Christmas. I absolutely love this pan. I bought 2 of them and made my recipe for my 9" pan. Split the recipe into the 2 pans and used the same amount of cooking time. They came out delicious and SOO Cute and Adorable. The quality of the pans are excellent. No leaking. Washed up great. I am sooo happy with these and you will be too!