4.0 out of 5 stars only 10 :-(
the boxes are great! they look soooo cute but I am sad there are only 10 in a pack. They should really tell you how many are in a pack.
Published on June 2, 2011 by brekp

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Published 1 month ago by Sharyn

4.0 out of 5 stars only 10 :-(, June 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Favor Box, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
I really like these boxes. The are large enough to hold a chicken egg with a thin cellophane type protection around them. The box is one solid piece of cardboard and the top folds down to make an awesome lid. I love them. They are very pretty and can be used for a lot of different types of party favors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, October 21, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
They are exactly looking like as the picture and very easy to fold. Need some weight to hold it still right after unfolding but overall there was no surprises and the boxes are very pretty

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, May 25, 2014
Sharyn (Williamsburg, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
I purchased these for goody boxes for my daughters 16th birthday, I had a candy buffet and wanted the kids to be able to leave with candy. There was no way that more than a handful of m & ms was fitting in there. Perfect for a wedding with Jordan almonds or the pastel mints. But not what I needed. They looked bigger in the picture, my error for not actually measuring out the size before I bought them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Favor Boxes, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
Cannot use them. They don't sit flat nor do the lids stay down on some. I had to throw them away. Never again.

3.0 out of 5 stars boxes, January 2, 2014
Gwendolyn D. Broussard (Kenner, Louisiana, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
I had a hard time making these boxes. Even though I didn't use them , will keep for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy classy gift boxes, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
I used these as a gift box to hold small bites of cake for my 40th. I added a simple ribbon as a topper and it was perfect. Easy to put together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift boxes, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
I bought these boxes for gifts for the men at our party. They were ok - I put homemade candy inside - but a little frilly. Beautiful boxes - perfect for a small gift - fun to put together. I think that they would be best for a women. But, the men didn't not complain (they liked the candy).

4.0 out of 5 stars Favor boxes, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
Bought these favor boxes for my dad to give out very special gifts at Christmas. The boxes were easy to make and looked very nice. They did not hold up as well to repeat opening and closing but for the price they were perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, May 27, 2011
This review is from: Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box (Kitchen)
Oh these were simply lovely so different from the traditional boxes i had these at my June 26th 2010 wedding my sister purchased them in Florida without me even knowing & i am from the island of Trinidad & Tobago i like to be different so when my guest saw my boxes they were amazed. It's worth the money it's not over the top & easy to handle.

Wilton Flirty Fleur Simple Favor Box