4.0 out of 5 stars better than a regular rolling pin...
Published on September 25, 2010 by S. Kaplan

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not Wilton
This is not Wilton. It is an immitation. The rubbers are too thick and the rollers are off-colored and slightly bigger than authentic. Wilton's Has lower price at local stores. Don't bother, takes a while to come.
Published 3 months ago by Sweet Mama of two

4.0 out of 5 stars better than a regular rolling pin..., September 25, 2010
S. Kaplan "chili_bang" (Knoxville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
I had been trying to roll out molding chocolate, fondant and gumpaste with my regular rolling pins. I was being cheap, why buy new when I had two already?? (wooden and teflon) Well they both kept sticking. I got frustrated and bought this and soooo so very happy I did. It's so much easier! It saves me a lot of time. I don't use the band guides, I'm use to eyeballing it, but the rolling pin itself is awesome simplicity! If you are working with gumpaste, which dries fast, this is an essential! Fondant and chocolate you have more time with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice small rolling pin. A must for course 2, 3 and 4., September 7, 2012
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
This rolling pin is great for rolling out small amounts of fondant for flower making. It's compact, easy to handle and has a nice weight to it. It also comes with two sets of spacer rings to help you roll out fondant to an even thickness of 1/8 or 1/16 inches. Be warned though, if you lose the spacer rings, I'm not sure you can find replacements. This isn't suitable for rolling out fondant to cover a cake, it's way too small. It is easy to wash up. I haven't attempted it in a dishwasher so I don't know how it would fare although I suspect the spacer rings would melt. If you are taking the Wilton cake decorating classes, this rolling pin is used briefly in course 2, most of course 3, and for all of course 4. It probably wouldn't be practical for anything other than rolling out fondant flowers (although it might be handy to rap your husband's knuckles with when he is ignoring you).

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this to make gumpase flowers!, November 14, 2010
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
I signed up for the Wilton course and was hesitant to get this product. Although you don't need it if you have a rolling pin, it is helpful for rolling out smaller peices of gum paste to make flowers. It has plastic guides on the ends to assist in rolling the thickness you prefer. The first time I went to cover a cake I realized how important a feature like this was (mine was WAY too thick). Although this rolling pin is small, it is quite helpful and not nearly as clumsy as the big rolling pin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this rolling pin, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
This is such a great item. I love it for rolling out clay for craft projects. It is nice not to have to lug around a larger rolling pin. Very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Happily, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
I like this size for the smaller jobs I do, such as pizza and pie making. Easy to hang on to, smooth to roll across your dough and a comfortable weight. I use it for coconut and almond dough for my "true" gluten free cooking. Not what it was really intended for, but I didn't want wood or metal rollers. I wanted something easy to clean and this does the job for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
This is a must have for all you fondant and gumpaste detail pieces that you work with BUY it. thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Rolling Pin, April 14, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
This rolling pin is great. It arrived quickly. It works great for rolling out fondant or really anything else. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
This is a wonderful too to have at all times. I love this better than the wood rolling pin beacuse the fondant does not sticjk to it. Now I just need a large one! LOL. Thanks this tool is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente for fondant, November 28, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
Even don't use, but in a fondant class my friend uses this, like so much. My teacher fondant it use its for rolling fondant and cut of same measure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another perfect tool!, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin (Kitchen)
I usually try to use tools that I have on hand. But this is the perfect tool for rolling fondant for smaller projects.

Wilton Fondant 9 Inch Rolling Pin