Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2011
The product is sold as expensive glucose but is actually just inexpensive corn syrup which contains glucose syrup and a lot of other sugars. Save yourself some money and buy corn syrup from a grocery store. This item is borderline fraud.
on September 2, 2010
If you have a cake supply store near your house, try them first if you need to purchase glucose. The store near my house is 1/4 the price of the Wilton glucose and its the exact same product. I have used both to make modeling chocolate and fondant and they work equally well. I am very happy with the Wilton product, just not happy with their inflated price.
on February 14, 2012
Great quality glucose syrup but only just enough for the task that I had. It was quite a high price for the amount that was there. I was testing a new recipe, so I was able to cut back the quantities. This worked exceedingly well but I will be looking more for a less expensive source to use on a larger scale for the future. Love the product but really cannot afford it for my use!
on July 5, 2015