5.0 out of 5 stars slim, clean, not nearly as tacky as the rest
I bought these and ran a thin piece of ribbon through the top, tied a small bow and hung them on the edge of every chari at my outdoor wedding. They are not messy and easier to open as the octagonal version. I like that they are clear and slim because you really don't want to bring attention to the cheapest part of the wedding. Bubbles blew easily from the wand.
Published on December 10, 2010 by Glimmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedding bubbles
The product is very nice. There is a loop on the wand for to tie whatever color ribbon to match your decor. The only thing that I regret is that I later sale the exact same product at Michael's for a couple of dollars less the purchase price on Amazon. Otherwise I was very happy with the classy look and the high amount of bubbles produced by the wand. I had no trouble...
Published on May 29, 2012 by esm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars slim, clean, not nearly as tacky as the rest, December 10, 2010
Glimmer (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 5, 2012
I was looking for a tube bubbles for my weeding that were not hearts, wedding bells or just plain. I was so excited to be able to find some that are different. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars It came to Brazil!!!, October 16, 2010
I got the product for my wedding, and it got here in the date they told me it would.
Some of them are not full, leaked, so i suggest not to order for long distances, or the supplier should packed it better.
It works, and im really glad it got here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, June 16, 2013
Perfect for my wedding. Nice added touch. Minimalist design to the tube and no tacky cheesy decorations on them. Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in outdoor wedding, really nice., August 8, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Love Know Bubble Wand 36/Pkg (Kitchen)
Got these for my daughter’s outdoor wedding. It was so pretty and fun when she and hubby walked away through all those bubbles as they left the ceremony. The pictures of them walking through those bubbles look amazing, like they came from a magazine. Everyone played with the bubbles all the night, they added a lot of fun to the wedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubbles were a big hit!, June 9, 2014
I purchased the bubbles to use for our exit from our church wedding ceremony - they were a big hit! All bubbles were functional, no leaks or breaks, and the pictures were amazing. Would definitely order again if needed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Plain Good Bubbles, March 24, 2014
I like the bubbles. They are a little smaller than the photo reveals, and are kind of plain, but I have tied ribbons around them for deccoration and they look fine now. Shipping was fast. Good experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price to quality!, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Love Know Bubble Wand 36/Pkg (Kitchen)
Excellent Product! I bought it for children's storytime and loved it. Great quality and very reasonable price. Kids and parents alike enjoyed it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids at wedding. . ., November 9, 2009
Beca (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
These were part of wedding favors specifically for kids. . gave to them near end of ceremony, used bubbles instead of rice. . .great!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubbles are great, but no bows on wands, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Love Know Bubble Wand 36/Pkg (Kitchen)
The presentation was one of the selling points for me, but there weren't any bows as in the picture. The bubbles are great, though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›