Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 30, 2010
this was great to house our wedding cards that we received. it was a little tricky/hard to put together only bc there are various tabs that have to go into slots and they kept coming out when you moved to a different side.
on February 16, 2014
I bough one for each of my daughters to put theyre cards in from birth until 18, my oldest just turned 3 and they hold tons of cards theyre really awesome for toddlers let them decorate it however they want :)
on March 30, 2015
I searched for a secure wedding card box. We aren't going to be thinking of the box during our reception so I thought it would be nice for it to be secure. Cardboard is not secure so it shouldn't be in that category. Very disappointed in this.
on June 7, 2013
Cheap cardboard that is nearly impossible to put together without entirely warping the product. I just called it quites because it looked so atrocious and went withut it on my wedding day. Dimensions are also odd. Terrible product!
on August 24, 2013
This mailbox for my cards was made of cardboard and white. It was very easy to figure out how to out it together and there was simple directions. It takes time to out together but worth it once it is together. It is sturdy. It was very nice and used at a wedding.
on October 21, 2013
We ended up decorating the box because our party colors were ivory and white and it turned out great! It's a good thing the box has an access door on the bottom because the beads kept falling the mail slots while decorating.
on May 26, 2011
Too some time to assemble. However, it looked great when covered with fabric and made to look like a purse.
on December 28, 2009
This item was great at our daughter's wedding! Its still being used to store cards and mementos from the event!
on January 4, 2013
Decorated it for Christmas. Residents put in their holiday cards delivered within the community. Didn't realize we would deliver 3041 cards!!!!! Who knew! Need to order more or you need to stock a bigger one for next season! Wish I had taken pictures. Perfect for much smaller projects.
on November 14, 2012
Way bigger than I expected (I'm not too good with picturing dimensions when given to me) but I love it! It's so cute and for the price, you can't beat it! I spray painted it with flat black paint to fit my chalkboard theme wedding reception. The paint doesn't quite go on evenly because of the material, but it's still super cute for my theme - it looks even more like a chalkboard due to the inconsistencies.

See 1 answered question