Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wilton Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$3.31+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 13, 2011
I recently got into decorating sugar cookies and I bought this product, mainly for the red Mickey head outline. I used this cutter twice to make tester cookies and then the final product for a birthday party for a 1 year old. They worked great, the cookies held their shape and the cookie cutter cleaned up nicely. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for that special Mickey or Minnie theme. Also, this cookie cutter could be used to cut fondant and we even used it to cut sugar paper to put a zebra striped Mickey head on the birthday girls cake.
review image review image
on July 13, 2015
I used the red cookie cutter to make Minnie Mouse shortbread cookies for my daughter's 2nd birthday. It was easy to use, easy to wash, and the perfect size. I haven't used the black old school Mickey cutter yet, but I'm sure it will look just as great.
review image
on June 11, 2012
This item is actually smaller than it may seem. It is described at 3" but that's at it's widest points (ear to ear, nose to ear). The face part on the red cookie cutter is only about 1 1/2".
on March 27, 2012
The cookie cutters themselves are cute, but a lot smaller than I thought they would be. They are about 3" tall by 3" wide.
I would NOT recommend purchasing on Amazon. You can buy the exact same cutters at Party City (same brand/packaging/size) for $3.49..

Charge $12 is outrageous, especially considering how small they are.
on November 4, 2013
Work really great! We make sandwiches and cookie in the shape of Mickey's head for my little brothers party and he LOVED them!
review image
on March 20, 2016
Cute set, and the perfect size for some nice Mickey-shaped cookies! These are a little flimsy and I have to re-shape them once in a while, but they are easily molded back into place. My one word of advice is be careful with storing them. If you just toss them in a drawer like I do, they are likely to get a bit bent out of shape, but nothing drastic. These made great Mickey cookies for my son's birthday. I was worried about how the nose would look, because it does look a bit weird on the black cookie cutter, but when they bake, they come out much better than expected. On that note, be careful when using the black one with the skinny nose... You might need to use a dull knife (like a butter knife) to gently push the dough out so you don't rip his nose off. Covering the cutters in flour helps, too.
on November 28, 2015
These are cute cutters, a little smaller than I would have liked. They are nicely enameled metal but one of the cutters had a big burr that was sharp. I will have to sandpaper it off and that will leave that section without an enamel coating so I will have to make sure to dry them immediately after washing.

Being able to make Mickey cookies for my little nieces and nephews will be so much fun. Wish I had these when I did a Minnie Mouse birthday party earlier this year.

You can also use these cutters to make little sandwiches or cutting shapes out of brownies. If you want to make little Mickey shaped cakes just bake a layer cake, let it cool, cut Mickey shapes out (I would only use the simple 3-circle cutter) and melt your frosting down to a consistency you can pour. Put the little cakes on a rack/screen over a baking sheet and pour the frosting to coat. It makes little personal cakes that you can decorate or use different color frosting to match your theme.
review image review image
on March 2, 2015
Made a 2 year old birthday super special. They were very easy to use. Chill your dough (I saw some previous reviews saying they had a hard time cutting out and that's what happens when you don't chill you sugar cookie dough) before use. The description said it gave you designing instruction or guide, but that just must just be the photo that the cookie cutters were attached to. These were Wilton brand, a brand I trust, but I am curious as to what the difference was between the off brand was, because the photos looked identical and the only reason they are not getting 5 stars is because of the price. The difference between the Wilton and the off brand was substantial, but I didn't have the time to try my luck, so I went with the band I knew I could trust. I was glad the size was actually as small as they were, I was afraid, even though the specs gave the dimensions, they'd be larger.
on April 16, 2014
These are perfect for cutting out fondant for the cake. They are a very good size. May try to cut out rice crispy treats too.
on March 11, 2015
After using this make a bunch of rice crispy treats for a birthday party my hand was really hurting. I would recommend to go with something rubberized instead. Other than that the cutter feels like it was made with decent quality materials, doesn't feel flimsy or anything cheap like that