Wilton Pre-baked Giant Gingerbread House Kit
- Contains pre-baked house pieces, 2 gingerbread boy cookies, decorating icing, 7 kinds of colorful candy, bags and tips, 3 design options and instructions
- House measures approximately 8 1/4 inch high X 9 inch wide X 8 1/2 inch deep.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Use a $1-$2, white, smooth, ceramic 16x16" tile purchased from Home Depot as the base! It works absolutely fabulous, won't bend, provides a white "snow" look that works very well with the white royal icing. Much, much better than multiple cardboard layers or foamcore (which has to be purchased separately at a craft store).
2. Plan on taking 2 days minimum! Don't mix the frosting until you have prepared everything else! Make sure the base is ready and clean, KNOW how you are assembling the walls before you put on the frosting. Using a paring knife, gently scrape the bottoms of each gingerbread man so he can stand level, and do the same for the edges of the pre-baked gingerbread pieces--they must be level and square. Now is the time for you and any children to decorate each piece BEFORE YOU PUT IT ALL TOGETHER! After decorating each piece, let them dry overnight.
3. Before decorating,put all the candy in separate bowls, have damp paper towels, sharp scissors and a sharp paring knife ready along with a cup of hot water to rinse off the candy shavings after you cut gumballs.
4. Day 2, use royal icing to "glue" the walls together. Use soup cans to hold them upright while they dry for at least 1-2 hours.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item was received with every single piece broken. Some pieces were broken in several places. I order this every year and this is first time received in such bad condition.Published on December 14, 2012 by YH
This was the perfect house for my granddaughter. Not only was it fun and easy to put together...she loved sampling the candies as she worked on the house. Read morePublished on January 2, 2012 by annie
This is by far, the worst pre-fab gingerbread house I've ever purchased. So sad for my kids. The icing isn't mixed, it comes with two small packs of candies and ONE round mint. Read morePublished on December 20, 2011 by Amazon Customer