Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 13 IN|Change
Price:$8.69+ Free shipping (Addon item)

I bake a lot. I have all different brands of pans, from the basic stuff walmart sells to the fancy sold at Sur La Table. This pan is a great workhorse. I use it for brownies, cornbreads, coffee cakes, and occasionally as a carrier for treats. The lid is fairly substantial, fits securely, and doesn't scratch as easily as some others. The pan and lid are both dishwashed every time I use them. The coating is slick and I never have problems with removing any baked good, however if you're going to use it as a fudge mold you should line it with non-stick foil (because it's a big job getting the fudge out, even when buttered). I highly recommend this pan - it is the only 9x9 I use.
11 comment|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Making cakes in a 13x9 pan is one of my favorite things, and brownies, and bar cookies:) the biggest issue with cake is the frosting. Whenever I cover the pans with foil or plastic wrap I have more frosting on the wrap than the cake.

The cover is very nice. I had one with a cover before, not Wilton, but the cover was this brittle plastic and it cracked the second time I used it. The cover for the Wilton pan is nicely flexible but fits tightly.

I have the recipe right muffin pans and I love the non stick and the overall quality of the pans. The 13x9 also has a nice sturdy construction and no stick surface.

Two head's up for the price of one LOL- while the cover that comes with says the pans are dishwasher safe they suggest washing by hand (I do all my non stick anyway) and, it says do not use in the dishwasher if you use the tablets, they are to strong for the pans and will damage the finish.

Happy Baking!
on August 20, 2011
Well, I don't care for non-stick coated cookware, BUT... this baking pan is the right size (9x9), is made of thick stainless steel, and the lid is sturdy and snaps on and off. It's a great price too. And, it fits perfectly in the Breville Smart Oven. My brownies came out perfect-- having cooked evenly side-to-side, top-to-bottom... no hot/cool spots in the pan at all. What more can one ask for? Buy with confidence.

p.s. This pan can be washed in the dishwasher, just make sure you put the lid on the top-rack.
44 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2015
The non-stick works great, but one of the plastic hinges broke after one use. I made some chocolate Rice Krispies treats, put on the lid and noticed that the next morning on the way to work it was cracked.

You'd actually be surprised how card it was to carry it with a cracked lid. Due to the curvature of the pan and the non-stick surface, I had to use two hands to carry it or the lid would've fallen on the ground.
review image
on August 21, 2012
I bought this pan because I needed something smaller to use in my toaster oven. I use it much more frequently than the large oven as I just cook for two. The pans made especially for the toaster-oven are just too small. They can't hold the quantity needed. And the ones for my conventional oven are too large to go into the oven. This size pan is just right. I have used it for much more than brownies. I have used it for a roast with vegetables and also for meatloaf. The non-stick coating is great. Clean up has been a breeze. This was really a good purchase for me. I certainly recommend it if you are looking for a smaller but functional baking/roasting pan.
on February 25, 2010
Wilton has been a great name in baking products for many years and this pan is no exception, having a good lid also makes a big difference, this will be a go-to pan for many things, well constructed and nice weight
on March 7, 2011
I have 2 of these and use them all the time. They are VERY slippery. This is great for cleanup, but not so good for gripping. My enchiladas hit the pavement so now I am more careful. I realize these are made for cakes, but I use them for hot food. I love the lid (although it doesnt always snap on nicely). The pan is a little shallower than I care for, but I suppose I should have noticed that from the description.
on June 5, 2011
Well, there's good news and bad. The good, the coating on this pan works very well. Everything I've cooked, from cakes to lasagna have turned out fine without sticking...sort of. No problem with the cake but the cheese from the lasagna stuck to the edges of the pan. Once soaked I was able to remove it with a sponge. It washes up well, by hand. The bad, it scratches easily. Due to a shortage of storage in my kitchen I have to stack this pan. I do stack it with the lid turned upside down covering the inside of the pan, but that hasn't save the bottom. The bottom has been scratched from stacking, pulled across a cold heating element, sea salt on the counter, and being set down on our patio table.
44 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
After only two or three times being used it has permanent stains. I left some water in it after washing and those stains are there for life. Besides that, the top fits perfect and it seems well made. It's light weight for the double insulated kind.
on June 25, 2012
You go to the store and buy a box of brownie mix. It gives you instructions for a 9x9 pan. You go to the foil section and none of the pans in the store are 9x9. ARG! Well, here you go. A 9x9 reusable pan. Perfect brownies every time. And even a handy lid so you can transport the brownies to a party while keeping them relatively warm and moist.

Some people like the all-edge brownie pan, but I don't get it. Edges aren't bad, but the best part of a brownie is the warm and moist chocolate insides, not the hard crusty edges. I don't know how you can make a better brownie pan than this. It's the right size!