Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: White|Change

on April 4, 2013
I ordered these for my wedding coming up in June. After reading the reviews I went for it and ordered 10 boxes. I was not sure at first because the picture doesn't make them look so hot but the reviews all said that it was so much better in person so I said what the heck. Sure enough, they arrived so quickly (4 days) and they look amazing !!! THEY ARE STURDY, VERY LARGE(almost palm size, see my uploaded picture),AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!! Will go amazingly well with my vintage theme wedding ..so glad I listened to the reviews ..if your questioning these trust me and buy them, buy them now! You will not regret it! super happy bride to be ;)

ps I normally do not write reviews but I felt the need to help my fellow bride-to-be make up her mind :)
review image
on December 28, 2012
These are better quality than expected actually- they work, and are heavier and thicker than I thought they would be.
on September 15, 2015
I gave these as favors at my wedding and also got them for a friends wedding shower. They are a GREAT deal, you really feel like you are getting your monies worth on this one. They are a nice weight and a shiny silver metal color. Printing the tags correctly is a bit of a hassle, make sure you use the test sheets. I also used a hole puncher to make the holes for the ribbon larger so it would be faster to thread the ribbon through them however I'm not deducting stars for this because I am just so happy about the quality of the keys. To make them even more useful you can order those tiny strong magnets and make these key openers something that can stick on your fridge ;)
on June 8, 2014
The keys are cute, heavy and big. The program to print the tags is terrible. No matter how I trouble shoot they do not line up. I'll have to have a stamp made or hand write 100 tags. Very disappointing.
on September 11, 2015
Wilton Key Shaped Bottle Opener Favor ... These turned out so perfect! You will not regret ordering these, the printing labels was very simple if you have a home printer. Labels are about 2 1/2 inches long and about 1 1/2 wide. Ribbons are great size nothing feels cheap about these at all. I would order these all over again and highly recommnd both product and seller.
on January 9, 2016
I bought two "new" boxes of these and one box "used-like new" for 3 boxes total. Prime shipping, as usual, was excellent. However, I would only buy the item as New. The keys from the "used-like new" box looked fine and were of good quality (heavy, about 5 inches long and a nice shine to them, they don't feel cheap or flimsy at all), but were MISSING the ribbons an printable cards, which we need :( :( :( the more disappointing aspect of receiving the box with missing materials is that the product had a sticker on it saying "amazon warehouse approved: used-like new" which it was not.
I have begun the return process, and I will purchase a new box rather than a use box to avoid that glitch the second time around. I'll update my review based on the customer service for returning the item.
on September 1, 2015
These were a great deal. We used as wedding seating favors. Large size and high quality key bottle opener. We paid someone to print tags and wrap in twine to dress it up, because the ribbon and tags provided are underwhelming. But overall cute item for the wedding and people really seemed to like them.
on March 31, 2016
I purchased these for my daughter's wedding. I am going to attach them to tags that I am making for the sparkling apple cider that will be on the table. I've already tested them to make sure that they will open the bottles without a problem. They work great and will look beautiful on the tables.
on July 13, 2015
These are very sturdy and functional. They have a good weight to them and have a high gloss finish. Even though they come with white ribbon, I will be adding my own ribbon to coordinate with my wedding colors. They price is great and I will be handwriting my tags since my wedding is very small.
on April 10, 2014
These are just great! Perfect size, very sturdy :) love them! Def. recommend them as favors for any couple. I'd just recommend using your own tags and ribbon as these are cut outs that you tear after printing.