Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 11, 2010
I gave it 3 stars because it's a very nice looking product, but our experience with it wasn't so great. It can be perfect for your wedding if you follow these tips:

1. Build it right the first time
Ours was a little wobbly. We didn't read the instructions because we were too excited, busy and distracted from all the other stuff that was going on. Read the directions, take your time and put it together right. I'm not sure if the directions say it, but try to reinforce the inside with tape if you can. It will better withstand the excitement of your big day!

2. Keep it away from the presents
When guests come and presents pile up, they can fall over and bump the structure, knocking it over and messing it up. Keep it a safe distance away from the pile of presents and you should have no problems.

3. Keep it inside.
Our reception was outside, and the wind kept blowing it over. I tried putting a weight inside to keep it down, and it did stay in place, but it still wavered from side to side. We decided to take it inside and set it up. Perfect!

There you go. Following these tips means less worry for you and more time to focus on the big day!
on December 4, 2013
We really liked the well, it did it's purpose and was a good one time use card holder. It was as described and made of thick cardboard and assembly was easy. It was bigger than I thought, but that was good as much more room for cards to sit if needed. I would recommend if this is placed outside or anywhere where the wind could catch it to put some weight in the bottom or to tie it down. It is only made of cardboard and could easily get moved by even a slight wind. We were very happy knowing it served it's purpose and was great for our event
on June 6, 2011
It was a nice and secure place to put gift cards/money, instead of them laying on the table with other gifts out in the open. We were able to put it together pretty quickly but needed some tape to keep the flaps down. Good for indoors use because my blow away outside. We decorated it with our colors which made it very pretty.
on April 26, 2010
The product is a great price for the quality. It is made of a heavy duty poster board type material. It isn't flimsy and looks just as the picture does. Easy directions to follow and quickly assembled. I would recommend this product to others.
on May 4, 2015
This is nice but just brought the same item at Joann fabrics with a 50%off coupon only paid around $8.😀and added bling
review image
on June 8, 2015
This is as described. I have not put it up but this box is actually large and is very cut out so it looks like once you add your personal touch which for me I am gluing this together and completely added AB crystals to the ENTIRE Wishing Well BLING BLING Here is what I did to I. IT is large an buy itself with nothing is pretty but once you get creative Oh my here is what I did with it
review image
on August 3, 2015
This wishing well was perfect. Wanted something we could decorate with the wedding colors and make our own. Yes it was a little time consuming to put together, but for the price and how pretty it is, its worth it. Did make a few rips while putting it together, but was able to fix them easily.
review image review image review image
on November 25, 2013
We just added a bit of ribbon and some flowers to make it pop... Easy to put together and no troubles
on September 3, 2014
The wishing well is really tall and great for weddings. I created our own advice cards & placed them near the well for everyone to sign on. It was beyond my expectations.
on December 8, 2013
Okay but is only good for one use only when we took it apart it just ripped so it wasn't good if want to re use