Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Dallas Cowboys|Change

on June 30, 2011
My wife isn't much on football or sports at all. I tried thinking of a way to get her interested in my favorite team. Then it hit me! She loves to buy stuff. I love when she cooks. I'll buy her a Bears apron! Perfect! Now she's a Bears fan because she can accessorize her Bears apron with things like Bears earrings, shirts, and hats. Who said marriage was difficult.
on September 5, 2006
Received this apron with the old block "VIKINGS" lettering and expected the apron as pictured with the script lettering. Returned it for possible correction.
on January 4, 2016
Although I like the apron, the way it was packaged by the manufacturer reduces my rating -- you know those little plastic thingys that hold the tags on an item? These were punched through the folded apron, so there are now two lines of small holes across the width of the apron. The holes are noticeable, as they are right across the waistline. Not impressed.
on July 8, 2008
The only thing I would change about this is I'd make it gray instead of white. White shows every little thing so I am having to wash this all the time. Other than that it's great! Just what my husband wanted for grilling.
on November 4, 2006
The bbq tailgating experience is wonderful. People constantly stop to ask where i got my apron from. although my team is getting whooped week in and week out the 3 hours tailgating prior to the game makes it all worth it.
on August 14, 2009
My wife is a Browns fan and loved this apron. No problems, washes well and still intact.
on May 30, 2009
My husband likes to cook bacon sans shirt. So I bought this for him to reduce the number of times he "ouches" when the bacon greases spits at him. :) It did its job, but I think an adjustable neck strap would be better. The top of the apron doesn't cover the chest well, because the neck bit is too long. Although it's easily solved by cutting the string, it seems a shame to do that. It also smelled weird out of the package and after its first washing with fabric softner. eh.
on November 14, 2011
This apron is made of cotton, but is extremely thin. More of a gauzy material than anything that would actually protect your clothing during cooking. And for the price it does not live up to expectations.
on July 18, 2011
The Raiders are my favorite team. Freinds and family who truly know me know that I love the Raiders, so they weren't surprised when I pulled this apron out. So when I saw this product I had to have it when firing up the grill.
on February 23, 2011
This apron came quickly and looked exactly like I was hoping. Nice size for anyone I would think. I'm about 5'5" and this stops halfway between my knees and ankles so the length is good, even if you are a little taller. The neck strings measure like 26" (perfect for HUGE heads) and each side tie string is 36" perfect for the BBQing man with the 60" waist. I guess the only thing I can think of to make this apron any better is if it had been made in AMEEEEERICA and not CHINA.
review image