4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on November 26, 2008 by William H. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
The umbrella is a piece of junk. Made in china of course, the first time I opened it, springs went flying everywhere. Do not buy!
Published 18 months ago by Joe

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Shed Rain WindPro Auto Open/Close Mini (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 26, 2008
I bought this as a present because I already have one myself and find it excellent. It folds to an easily carriable size and is equally easy to open and close. (Well, closing it completely with a touch would be impractical to arrange, but that's the only slight weakness.) I haven't been able to test it in a very strong wind, but the openings certainly prevent trouble in the winds I've experienced.

Wind Resistant Automatic Umbrella - 43"
$34.24