5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to leave in office or back of car window
Published 22 months ago by DurhamBulls

3.0 out of 5 stars An umbrella is supposed to keep you dry
Okay, I understand that the vents in the umbrella are to help keep it from inverting in a windstorm. But in anything less than gale force winds, all they do is allow the wind to blow the rain into the umbrella.
Published 6 months ago by Oompa Loompa

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to leave in office or back of car window, August 21, 2012
Seems I always get caught at the office or driving when the rains start to pour. Given the price and reviews, I bought two of these -- one for my office and one to tuck behind my rear windshield of the car. I seem to loose the small, collapsible kind, or they invert with a gust of wind, and this size is too hard to misplace or have someone walk off with. The handle is a "grippy" rubber and easy to hold and the umbrella opens quickly. The size is big enough to more than cover two people under it. I've had them in two torrential downpours, with gusty winds, and they were great. The quality to price ratio is high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Put to the test!, December 19, 2012
Okay, I've had this umbrella for a few weeks now and after a week of sustained winds at 10-12 mph with gusts to 25+ mph, I thought I would write my review. First off, the quality of this umbrella is surprisingly good considering the price is affordable. The main shaft is smooth and the folding mechanism works very well. Overall, the stitching is strong and seems like it will take quite a beating over more than a few NW winter season. As I carry a shoulder pack and other bags routinely, I appreciate the larger format to keep me and all my gear from getting soaked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, November 16, 2012
NYC wind and rain storms are brutal on umbrellas. This one holds up to strong gusts without feeling like it is going to bend or invert. I wish the handle would collapse so it could fit in a bag, but that is a small complaint. Excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good very good, May 31, 2013
This review is from: WindJammer by ShedRain 3620A 62-Inch Manual Open Vented Golf Umbrella (Sports)
The person I gave to it is very happy , Fl is well know for the rain and is a excellent for this weather.

3.0 out of 5 stars An umbrella is supposed to keep you dry, December 23, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars broke immediately, September 20, 2013
Broke the first time I used it. Flimsy plastic shaft broke right at the clasp point. Broke so fast it was comical.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good if you can get it for about 20 dollars., November 26, 2013
Pretty decent, is definitely large, does not have a quick button to launch it, you need to dig up in a little to get to the release. I'd say this umbrella would be well priced at 20 dollars.

So less than a week later I used this in a windy rainy day in DC. Ok it was gusty. Can you guess? It flipped inside out and broke 4 different struts, not bent - broke (they are fiberglass). I suspect this would have been a nice umbrella but if it cant take a gust - do you want it?

5.0 out of 5 stars big and strong.., June 10, 2013
very big and wide, good and easy for 2 people walk in the rain and don't get wet. umbrella for this price, you got to have it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an umbrella, June 24, 2013
It opens, it closes, it keeps my upper extremities from getting too wet. As the description says it is a manual umbrella so you do have to push the bar up for the umbrella to expand and depress the buttons/pull down for it to close.

4.0 out of 5 stars LARGE, April 9, 2013
Haven't really gotten to use the umbrella yet, but it is large and seems of good quality. Would work great at a weapon on the streets as well.

Rate and Discover Movies