5.0 out of 5 stars We use it all the time
Published 2 months ago by Doug Erlandson

2.0 out of 5 stars Changed Formula
Published on January 14, 2012 by Chris

2.0 out of 5 stars Changed Formula, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Windex(R) Powerized Glass Cleaner with Ammonia-D, 32 Oz. Spray Bottle (Health and Beauty)
Used to be the best brand name product for cleaning windows. Now, maybe due to environmental laws or cost reducing, this product leaves streaks and makes glass appear foggy and dingy. Try for yourself by cleaning a glass table when it's daylight out. You can see streaks in the glass even with a lint free cloth. Not sure if this is something specific to CA environmental laws but worth looking into.

5.0 out of 5 stars We use it all the time, June 23, 2014
We've been using Windex for years to clean our glass surfaces (windows, mirrors, shower doors, etc.) and are very well pleased. It's simple to apply and doesn't streak, and it does get water spots and other types of spots and dirts off with ease. I use it every week when I clean the house and I wouldn't be without a bottle. The spray applicator works well. Of course, the more economical way is to buy the refill bottles and then fill up the spray applicator over and over. I have yet to have one of these applicators wear out. They're solidly made, which is another advantage of buying Windex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, January 25, 2014
jabbadehut60 (Northeastern MD) - See all my reviews
The genuine Windex works better at cleaning glass then other products. And there are less streaks. We sometimes use it as a general purpose cleaner for small clean ups. But there are better products that are designed to do that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, May 9, 2013
My wife thought this was bigger because of price. This is a RIP OFF you can buy this for less than $5

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean away., June 15, 2014
Being able to purchase these products and just about anything these days, for next to prices or less than what the big box stores offer is an eye opener. IF you calculated your fuel and time it takes to shop the traditional way you could easily spend an extra 20% on your purchases. Just the time alone is worth the shopping experience. Amazon is a very trustworthy resource for me and my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars its windex, May 31, 2014
its smells like windex and works well. Its windex. Very naughty to buy this online and have it shipped to my door but the price was right and am too lazy to go to the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, January 11, 2014
It cleans glass without leaving streaks. What more do you want from a glass cleaner? It does have a strong odor, but it doesn't last long and it doesn't bother me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, December 14, 2013
The glass cleaner arrived in a few days as promised. No shipping damage. I was impressed. It is nice to order online. Much better selection and good descriptions of products. Sometimes I buy an item and when I use it, I am disappointed. Doesn't the same thing happen when you buy locally sometimes? Hard to go wrong with the Windex brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only non organic stuff I have, October 31, 2013
It's windex so there isn't much else to say. I use all natural stuff in my house b/c of the kids but nothing comes close to cleaning glass like windex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Window Cleaner, April 10, 2013
I am really not one for writing reviews. However, I have decided that this is one product that is worth telling others about. I live in Florida and by the beach, so cleaning windows can be painstaking and time consuming. But this product does a wonderful job. in getting salt spray off the sliding glass doors and windows. I also use newpaper instead of paper towels it works so much better. I use this windex on all my mirrors, glass tables, bathroom enclosure and it require less effort (less rubbing) to get them sparkling clean. In fact, using windex anmomnia D works surperbly on bathroom glass closure whereby the hard water sticks onto the glass. I have tried many other window cleaners, but I found this is the best. It cleans easily and beautifully. All I can say, you really must try it once and see for yourself.

Rate and Discover Movies