Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 15, 2012
A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I purchased software through Amazon, since I have had such good experience with them in the past. BUYER BEWARE AND JUST SAY NO!!!

The "NEW, FACTORY-SEALED SHRINK-WRAPPED" version of Microsoft Windows 7 Professional turned out to be bogus. After installation, it did not function. I spoke with MS Customer Service only to find out, after a lengthy diagnostic process, that this was an "UNAUTHORIZED MSDN version", "TO BE SOLD ONLY TO DEVELOPERS."

A month has passed since my original order. As instructed, the software was sent back to Microsoft(at my expense) weeks ago and I continue to wait for resolution. My email to WISTECH has gone unanswered. I AM VERY UNHAPPY. THIS IS VERY WRONG. WISTECH SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

As a result of this experience, I have also lost some faith and confidence in dealing through Amazon.
on November 15, 2015
Like this version! With Pro version you can disable features so you can't be hacked.
on November 18, 2015
Product Id had been blocked by Microsoft
on October 26, 2015
Its just what I needed.
on November 29, 2015
Product Key did not work. Had to return to seller.
on February 3, 2012
I have been using Win 7 x64 bit at work and really liked it so I got it at home and have been very satisified with the performance expecially with multi-core processers.

See 1 answered question