- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Windows 7 Basics - Part 1 has been designed for computer shy adult learners.
This Windows 7 training class can be watched on a computer or on a standalone DVD player.
This program utilizes HD screen recordings and colorful graphics in combination with step-by-step instructions to carefully teach the viewer how to use a Windows 7 computer.
No technical jargon or advanced topics.
The goal of this 'computer class you can watch on TV' was to get the adult learner up to speed with Windows 7 computer basics as quickly and as easily as possible.
WINDOWS 7 BASICS INSTRUCTIONAL DVD CHAPTERS:
- A brief introduction
- How to use the Windows 7 start menu
- Working with computer windows
- How to create desktop shortcuts
- Fun & useful Windows 7 programs
- Windows 7 "Paint" demo
- How to create documents with WordPad
- How to work with files and folders
- Windows 7 "drives"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael Gorzka is an experienced Adult Services Librarian and Computer Technologies Instructor. He is the founder of Help for the Computer Shy and is has been a Distance Learning Instructor through the University at Buffalo.
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.