Windows Phone Samsung Focus Anyone know if this works with the new Windows Phone 7 Samsung Focus?
asked by Kim R. Anderton on November 28, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
votes
@ Anders : Thanks for the information.
Srikumar Samal answered on February 9, 2011

A
votes
You do know the Samsung Focus uses the MicroSD card as part of it's internal memory...

Be weary Kim, the WP7 does not support swapping of MicroSD cards...so once you put a card in you can't just swap it out later without having to completely reset your phone.

I would go to a Class 4 just to be on the safe side...but MS has not released any info on what the actual minimum class is...

Info on MS's site about WP7 and MicroSD Cards:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2450831
C. Walz answered on March 3, 2011

A
votes
i chated with a Samsung support tech on Samsung website using my Focus today and asked him which sd card will my Focus support ? Below is answer from tech.

copied chat sesion:
I understand that you want to know about the SD card which is compatible with Focus phone. Am I correct?
gabe: Yes

Carlos: Thank you for confirmation.

Carlos: Let me inform you in this regard.

Carlos: The Samsung focus supports Sandisk class 2 16GB memory card.

gabe: Thank you very much:-D

Carlos: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

gabe: No thanks

Carlos: It was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. If you have a minute, please click on the blue "X close" button to receive a transcript of your chat and fill out a brief survey to help us serve you better. Have a wonderful day!

Chat session has been terminated by the Samsung.
-end of copied chat sesion-

I will buy one soon and give it a try ! Hope this helps Samsung Focus users like me !
Gabriel Carrillo answered on May 18, 2011

A
[Deleted by the author on Mar 7, 2011 11:56:51 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›