|Item Weight||16.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 3 x 48 inches|
|Item model number||80901|
|Manufacturer Part Number||80901|
Windsor Laptop Stand (Black Cherry)
|Sale:||$49.99 + $6.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$87.00 (64%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for a portable work station
- Elegant, sturdy wood finish
- Simple to use and easy to store
- Keep laptop out of the way until ready to use
- Size: 25in x 29.7in X 30 in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. If you ordered their old model, you may have had issues with the welds on that hold the cross-bar base to the main stand. The new model has a whole new connecting mechanism that gives more support and the welds are solid. I have no concern at all about this base holding up. I did see someone leave a review about this for this product, but I think he got the wrong item--for some time, the new and old listings were using the same photos--which really confused me, but I think this is the only one now--under their new brand "Windsor."
2. Other nice improvement is that both tables are adjustable up to 90 degree. This gives about 180 degrees in adjustability (not sure if this is a word), which means, if you have the tables flat, you can adjust them 90 degrees in either direction. I like this because it gives me a better option for storing the desk at home.
3. Another new option that is given with the new desk is that there are two install options on the smaller table. You can put the tables flush together (with a warning that it could be a pinching hazard--but if you're not concerned, its nice to have) or you can put it on with a space between the desks--as seen in the picture. Since I have a toddler that gets in to EVERYTHING, I prefer having the space so that if the desk were to give, it wouldn't pinch or smash small or large fingers.
4.Read more ›
I took the table to a local community college and asked the welding department for help. The welding teacher devised a solution. As shown in this video, the table needs strong support inside the single pole and at the base where it attaches to the legs. My local community college implemented this solution approximately 6 months ago, I use the table for long hours every single day - dragging it back and forth on the carpet. As a result of the solution, the table has provided great support and great service ever since. I hope that the company will study this video and improve the product. Perhaps a community college welding team could help!?!
The table has many positive features including a nice wide area for the mouse, which can be used for *either* left-handed or right-handed users. Also, the table has a small lip on the adjustable part that holds the laptop ~ this feature keeps the laptop from sliding off.
I am pleased with my table, but only after the reinforcement solution to support the welds and distribute the tabletop strain was implemented.
The only thing I wish for is a wider surface area for the main desk. I'm using this stand beside a leather recliner, and the arms of the chair are about 8 inches wide. If I have the desk in front of the chair, so that the work area is centered, it's just a little bit too far away for my arms to reach. If I have the table to the side of the chair, so the platform comes over the arm, it's not in the best position for working. It would have been perfect if the main desk was another 8 inches wider so I could center my laptop over my lap. As it is, I have to work at a bit of an angle, even with my computer hanging over the edge by 3-4 inches. I realize a larger desk area would add more weight, so there's a bit of engineering that would need to be done to balance the table and keep it this sturdy. But maybe this manufacturer would be up for the challenge in another model.
If you're using this alongside a couch or bed, it's probably just fine. The chair depth and arm width will make a difference.
Note: the cherry wood is VERY dark--almost black. I would have liked a light wood option. But the functionality of this stand is much more important to me than the aesthetics.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent stand for working on the couch or in bed! We got 2 and love them!Published 12 days ago by Holly Shaffer
A really great product. Came in a nice box, everything tightly packed in molded styrofoam. Instructions are very clear and easily to follow. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Bourlet François-Xavier
Great stands. Very durable and nice looking. I love the mobility with the castors; they roll fine under my sofa.Published 14 days ago by Feliece Murrell
Exactly what I needed, creating a work surface at the futon that can be moved easily when not needed. The tilting ability is wonderful. Seems well built and was easy to assemble.Published 22 days ago by Heidi A. Freeborn
the wheels are a little higher than I thought will not fit under my couch. I had to take them off.Published 23 days ago by mqvac1
Received 2 of these as Christmas gifts, one for my wife and one for me. The one I received had minor nicks along one side, plus one of the screws on the tilt table side would not... Read morePublished 27 days ago by D. Y. Hata
Well built stand, I use it everyday. Took a while to put together. ReccomendPublished 1 month ago by From Cincinnati