Chicagolicious 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Windy City Blow Out In the series premiere, meet celeb stylist AJ Johnson and the talented hair and makeup staff at his Chicago salon.
2. Little Green Lie AJ rushes to make the salon eco-friendly, while Austin prepares for a big date with a former NFL baller.
3. Photo Shop Flop AJ's stylists almost ruin a great opportunity to advertise in a national airline magazine.
4. Beauty Show and the Beast AJ debuts his new hair product line at a trade show and gets into a huge fight with his houseguest Niki.
5. Birthdays and Breakups AJ wants to throw the biggest party in town for his birthday--and capture the large event in print!
6. Masquerade Ballers MaCray and Austin compete with Valincia and Katrell to style two VIP clients for the annual Masquerade Ball.
7. Flowers and Feuds AJ and his stylists team up with "Project Runway" season eight designer Peach for a special Chicago event.
8. Stylists on the Loose AJ asks his team of stylists to create viral videos to help promote his hair care products.
9. Queen With Envy Austin faces a huge makeup challenge when she has to style the queen's court for Chicago's huge St. Patrick's Day Parade.
10. Makeover Madness AJ's team does makeovers from sun up to sun down, and then parties the night away.
11. Stylists Gone Wild AJ takes his stylists out of the city and to the zoo for an animal-inspired photo shoot.
12. Makeup Shakeup AJ hires a new stylist to join his salon, and Austin butts heads with Katrell.
13. Couture Catastrophe Julie pairs AJ up with one of her extremely difficult clients, and puts Jennifer in charge of managing the backstage drama.
14. Immaculate Extension Valincia decides to promote natural hair with a big event, but not everyone's on board.
15. Three Blind Dates AJ's staff pushes Jennifer into dating. Austin and Rachel stand up against Katrell.
16. Gods and Bods Rachel and Howard coordinate a special event at AJ's. Austin and MaCray style their personal trainer.
17. I Do Redo AJ's of Chicago shoots their first commercial, and Valincia has a photo shoot for a skincare line.
18. Fall From Graceland Katrell goes rogue when Julie picks Rachel to style her restaurant staff for the Chefs of Chicago event.
19. Hair Battle Royale MaCray heads down south with Austin and Jennifer for a styling competition.
20. Salon Overboard! In the season finale, Austin and Katrell fight it out at the salon's biggest event yet.
|Network||Style Media Productions LLC|
|Producers||Cristina Bishi, Megan Brandt, Alex Duda, Sarah Ebadi, Brian Kohler, Chris Lamson, R.J. Larese, Jen McClure-Metz, Samantha Prag, Robin Radzinski Wong, Diana Rivera, Jeff Ross, Heather Sharpe, Kate Simonides, Tenia Watson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Man I wish they had more season I fell in love with this show!!Published 1 month ago by sabrina wright
One of my best friends is on this show. I loved watching her on the show, even though the show itself is a little boring.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I thought it would be like Jersylicious but not exactly like that show; these women seem to be older than that cast.Published on February 13, 2013 by Serenity
I love this series. It's got humor, drama and a little suspense. Valincia is a true diva, and she will not let anyone steal her thunder. She is funny to watch. Read morePublished on January 8, 2013 by Butterfly
I watched this show because I am a big fan of Jerseylicious, but I found this show flat compared to the original.
All of the same elements are there . . . Read more