Flipping Out 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. A House Divided Jeff and Gage battle over the remodel of their dream house as delays and cost overruns strain their relationship. While Jenni prepares to introduce her new fiancé, Jeff introduces a new design assistant, Andrew, who is immediately put to the test.
2. Showdown In Chi Town While trying to convince his favorite client, Jeanne Shaw, to undertake a major remodel of her home, Jeff realizes that Jenni is way over her head planning her wedding. Jeff and Jenni fly to Chicago to nail down the details.
3. Drawing The Line Jeff faces off with a tough new client over budgetary issues while trying to convince her to expand her remodel. Meanwhile the new design assistant, Andrew, finds himself in hot water when he steps over boundaries of inappropriate business behavior.
4. The Talented Mr. Coleman In the wake of a serious performance review, Andrew desperately tries to prove to Jeff that he's deserving of his job by taking over a project with a tight deadline. As Andrew works to improve his standing in the company, however, Jeff discovers suspicious…
5. House Of Lies In the wake of Andrew's abrupt departure, Jeff and Jenni scramble to cover the work he's left undone. When Andrew calls Jeff to ask for his job back, the entire office debates whether or not he should return.
6. Bad Move Jenni tries to lose weight for her wedding after Jeff's persistent needling. Jeff also begins remodeling his grandmother's house and finds that she may be his toughest client yet.
7. Cleaning House Jeff and Zoila battle over her responsibilities at work and Jeff brings her to couples' therapy. Meanwhile, Jeff offers to sleep over at the newly finished Calabasas project when the owner thinks the house is haunted.
8. Windy City Wedding When the entire staff travels to Chicago to celebrate Jenni's wedding, Jeff butts heads with the wedding planner.
9. Barbie Bitch Frustrated with the progress at her Venice loft, Laura asks Jeff to fire Roberto the contractor, forcing him to use his own resources to finish the job. Meanwhile, tension between Gage and Zoila escalates until Jeff decides to bring them to therapy to sort…
10. Grandma's House Logistical issues and financial pressures drive Jeff to therapy as he works to finish his Grandmother's house. Meanwhile, Andrew attempts to win back Gage's trust by taking him to dinner.
11. Cabogate Jeff battles his favorite client, Jeanne Shaw, over the design plans for the pending remodel of her home. Meanwhile, he discovers that Jenni used the vacation home of a prospective client for her honeymoon without telling him. The ensuing tension may lead to…
12. Til Death Do Us Part Jeff and Jenni work to resolve their issues regarding Cabogate. Meanwhile, Gage worries that Jeff's unconventional work habits may jeopardize the deal for a new paint line. Finally, Jeff's and Gage's move to their dream home is bittersweet when they lose one…
|Starring||Jeff Lewis, Jenni Pulos|
|Supporting actors||Zoila Chavez, Gage Edward, Andrew Coleman, Vanina Alfaro|
|Producers||Shannon Callaghan, Nick Capodice, Helga Eike, Jessica Gaston, Paul Halperin, Andrew Hoegl, Jeff Lewis, Lauren Lexton, Audrey Olsen, Jody Paul, Jenni Pulos, Tom Rogan, Kanika Utley, Stephanie Zimmers|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A show focused on the personal lives of the characters with only glimpses of the design projects in progresses. I much preferred Jeff's Interior Therapy series.Published 5 months ago by Patricia Morris Craze
This rating for the fact it really makes me laugh and Keff has my sense of humor. Loved Jenny's wedding.Published 13 months ago by Rhonda Otaibi
I can't believe I wasted an hour of my life watching these boring, self-involved people. Don't waste your time. Read morePublished 21 months ago by cmh
love it. rent buy. if you like to laugh out loud, giggle learn a little history. I would recommend thisPublished on February 25, 2013 by susan
I love this show Jeff is so crazy but also very good at what he dose makes for great entertainmentPublished on February 10, 2013 by William Butler