Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 19, 2011
I am returning this item because it came in just a white baggie, with no box or packaging. Doesn't look very nice for giving as a gift.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2012
I can't write a review about how the product tastes because I haven't opened it. I bought this as a present for someone but am embarrassed to give it to them given the condition of the box it arrived in. I read other reviews that mentioned the box came broken and dented but thought they must have been exaggerating because really, who cares about a box? I care about the box! The delivery box was not dented one bit, but the box that the product came in is completely crushed and ripped. It looks like I took it out of someone's garbage can. This company should be ashamed to have sent me not 1, but 5 CRUSHED BOXES!!
on February 27, 2013
I bought this and another mix (CosmoRita) as a gift for my sister-in-law. When the box arrived, the Peach Bellini was not in a box, just a white, dented up, PUNCTURED bag. It looked like it had been run over by a semi. The other one, the CosmoRita, was in a box. A dented and smashed up box. I have NEVER been so appalled by a product I bought from Amazon. Extremely disappointed.
11 comment9 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
So easy to blend with white wine and it is delicious. The taste is sweet and loved especially by women who do not want to drink red wine a great alternative.
on January 26, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the peach Bellini. It was a hit at my party and very easy to prepare. I will definitely be ordering more.
on March 2, 2013
I took this to girl's night in with my friends and they all absolutely loved it! It actually makes a lot of Bellini, especially if you use a little more champagne (Korbel extra dry works just fine if you're on a budget), and a little less mix. It's very sweet if you mix it as directed, but you can always add more ice or more bubbly depending on your taste. It's a fun drink! Almost like a peach snow cone :)
on September 19, 2011
This product is the perfect answer for those wanting to create a homemade drink as good as, if not better than, a bartender's version with fresh peaches. Many commercial mixes have either a synthetic taste and/or are too sweet--not true with this exceptional product!
on June 15, 2012
Best frozen drink i ever put my lips on. I encourage everyone to purchase this mix. It jeep well in the freezer for at least the 3 days i had it there--just take it out and run the blender to remit it.
on May 16, 2012
This was a great Mother's Day gift. The packaging is unique, very artful, and well designed. Inside are different pouches for each of the Wine-a-Rita flavors. The box is substantial - it feels great wrapped up in wrapping paper. Also the Wine-a-Rita people had the foresight to put two different types of recipes on the box: one for wine and one for hard alcohol. Brilliant move in my opinion. My mom is not the biggest liquor drinker, so now she can make iced drinks with wine as the base rather than hard alcohol. Though other reviews state that they only received the drink pouches in a plastic bag, this was not the case for my purchase. I will update this review if we tinker with the recipes.
on July 20, 2012
I actually had some of this at a local winery - a wine slushy. The winery prepared the mix with their Chamborcin and had it in a slushy machine. It was very very yummy! I had already purchased 3 bottles of wine, but after finishing the slushy, I went back in and purchased the Wine-A-Rita Wine Glace. I plan on using it in my Margaritaville Margarita machine. I would recommend this product.