Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$6.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 27, 2010
Cardstock is not as thick as the Wine Enthusiast tags but these are cheaper and are available with free shipping. They work just fine.
on May 17, 2010
For this quantity of wine tags at this price, I'd say this is best for short term storage. Granted you use these labels once, but what you get is die cut light weight paper as opposed to plastic tags like the pricier ones. I'm OK with this, just don't expect the more typical ones if you've had those before.
on February 16, 2011
There is paper and there is paper. What I did not expect was that the paper used in these labels are like Japanese lantern paper -- very thin and fragile, no coating. Forget about using a Sharpie, and let's hope your cellar is not too humid. I returned them.
on February 5, 2012
This product is exactly what I expected. 4 different colors per package, shaped and sized as pictures indicate. This is something you could easily make, but the price made it easier to purchase. There is no coating on the tags, so they are easy to write on (I used a sharpie). They slid over the tops of the bottles easily and did not tear.
on January 4, 2012
These little tags are great! A bunch of different colors to categorize your wine by grape/varietal and plenty of room to write all the basics on the front of the tag. Although the paper is quite thin, the neck opening is flanged to allow larger bottles to still take the tags without ripping. A little expensive for a simple paper product, it's functionality makes it worth it if you have a large rack with a lot of bottles, making it easy to find the bottle you're looking for quickly.
on June 5, 2014
These have been so helpful in organizing my wines. I've color coded to easily see if I'm looking at a Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, etc and can easily read exactly what the wine is as I look closer. I'm very happy with these tags.
on August 5, 2015
I constantly forget where and when I bought a wine. (Perhaps too much wine?) I use these hang tags for that. These are cheap enough ($6.20, prime as of this writing) that I also use them on hangers for notes on clothes -- "wore this last bacchanalia," "take to cleaners after next wearing," things like that.
on January 10, 2011
These tags make your nighly wine selection so much easier. Fits snuggly against the neck of the bottle for easy viewing, descent amount of space for description of wine.
on January 7, 2014
They're fairly thin (a little heavier than regular paper, but not cardstock). Consider these as disposable, not reusable. My only complaint is about the colors, but these seem to be common colors for wine bottle tags. I'd like to see red, white, and pink for the red, white, and rosé wines.

Mainly, though, these work well enough so I don't have to pull bottles out of the wine fridge to see what they are. I can pull just the bottle I want and leave the rest undisturbed.
on November 15, 2012
OK, not quite perfect. Because I keep a wine rack on the floor (most of us do), it's easier to read if I can put the card upside down so the part you read is above, not below the bottle. These don't always stay up like that, they are sometimes loose and want to fall heavy side down. But, outside of that slight quip and my not really knowing what to do with the 4 colors - OK, so, white for white, I guess, green for read, blue for Rose and yellow for "other" . . . too hard, but basically these are easy to write on, firm enough that they won't break, secure enough so that they won't slip off, and have nicely cut perforations so that slipping them on even various sized bottle necks is easy. I didn't want to deal with the erasable ones - this one is (pretty close) to perfect for my needs.