5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Cheer!
I really loved this little gift basket. It was fun to tear into. I got it for my husband I. It's honestly perfect for two people that want to share something but no more. It's really small. But I don't care. I still love it. Those butter cookies were amazing!!!

I should give a overview of what is inside since they lacked doing that.
So here's what's...
Published on November 20, 2012 by Amanda York

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed -- I needed to send an email to each ...
I ordered 5 of these gift baskets as holiday business gifts and the gift card was excluded from all of them . . . so the recipients did not know who had sent the gift. Very disappointed -- I needed to send an email to each person letting me know that I was the one who sent the gift!
Published 22 hours ago by GGK

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Cheer!, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Starbucks Holiday Special (Grocery)

I should give a overview of what is inside since they lacked doing that.
So here's what's inside:

2 mugs
1 package of cranberry apple tea (Lot of tea bags)
1 package of hazlenut pralines (2 inside)
1 package of hot cocoa (Big enough for a few time around)
1 package of marshmallows (Enough to share)
1 package of peppermints puffs
1 package of chocolate chip cookies
1 package of shortbread butter cookies
1 package of peppermint bark (again two in these)
1 package of cocoa dusted truffles (three of these)

All in all, it was a very nice basket. I would buy it again. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed -- I needed to send an email to each ..., December 18, 2014
GGK (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews