5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful assortment of goodies
The Country Gift Basket Tower was the perfect item for an assortment of goodies to put on the main table during the Christmas Season. Everyone found something they liked.
Published 20 months ago by Sammy Ibarra

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Upset! Product was ordered on February 19, 2014!!!
Published 6 months ago by Harriett Lynch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Upset! Product was ordered on February 19, 2014!!!, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
I received this as a bereavement gift as my mom passed away last week. When I received it I was very upset that it was a basket of Christmas candy! I spent half an hour on the phone with Amazon explaining the situation, they apologized and said they would send another one. Three days later I receive another one of the same STALE Christmas candy, not at all what the picture portrays!! I then proceed to first call Wine Country Gift Baskets, since I am a customer of theirs as well as a customer of Amazon. I wanted to let them know that Amazon is selling this product and sending out left over baskets from Christmas and it is a disgrace. After being on the phone with them another half hour I was directed to call Amazon again and spent ANOTHER half an hour re-explaining everything!! I know for a fact that the person sending this item would be mortified to know that their efforts to console caused more grief. As you can see from the picture this is NOT a Christmas basket!!! Please be aware and DO NOT order for someone as a gift as they will be greatly disappointed! The end result was that Amazon gave me an Amazon only promotional credit!!! Since that was the best they could do I will certainly think twice before ordering from them again

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive - this is a CHRISTMAS-themed tower, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
I did not read the reviews prior to purchasing (oops), but I wish I had. They sent an assortment of Christmas-themed, stale treats to my grieving parents after the death of their dog. This is absolutely ridiculous. Nowhere in the item description, nor the picture, does it state that this package would be Christmas-themed. This seller is deceptive, so buyers beware. My family threw the candy away upon receiving it because it was melted, stale, and/or holiday-themed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful assortment of goodies, January 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
These things always perfect as gifts. I gave it to my mother in law for mother's day and she loved it and said all the snacks were very good. You get a nice portion of each.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what is shown in the picture, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
There were 5 small boxes - the tower didn't look at all like the picture. I bought it as a thank-you gift, but it didn't look very appreciative!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment. Mom got a lousy Mother's Day Gift., May 28, 2014
A. Buyer (Potomac Falls, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
Bought as a gift. 2 of the boxes containing chocolates were sticky and the packaging looked old. The box of truffles were melted and the insides running out of the box. The Ghirardelli chocolates had turned white indicating they were very old. The other items seemed to be stale, indicating I probably got an old lot from the bottom of the pallet. It was a gift shipped to mom and she didn't tell me about it right away and was too timid to let me return it. She probably trashed most of the gift or ate what she could out of kindness, but I am out $26 and extremely disappointed that I am unable to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a real deal!, August 18, 2014
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
Arrived 2 days late. Looked like a Christmas package and chocolate was white and old. Not a good deal, even for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
it was yummy...

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
Made a great birthday gift. My 90 year old aunt called as soon as she received it and was thrilled.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets (Grocery)
Great packing....a lot of variety....my boyfriend really liked it. It's a perfect gift with no fear of eatables getting spoiled.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›