Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wine.com The Best of Ghirardelli Gift Basket
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 16, 2011
I brought 10 of these gift baskets for friends and colleagues at work, was able to get a good price for them, although I wouldn't pay more than $15 for these. It was nice that I could send them to their home with free delivery so they didn't have to carry the items on the subway home.
on August 27, 2012
I bought 2 of these gift basket before Christmas for $24 total for both. At that price you couldn't beat it, at the current price I would not buy. The appearance of the basket was good, and the people I gave it to were very impressed. I really don't know why the price could go from $12 shipped to around $51 shipped. Wait til Christmas time to buy.
on January 3, 2013
Bought these as gifts for distant relatives. Put "gift Card" and from our names. Kept waiting to hear from them that they received and it turns out no one I sent these to knew who or where they came from!! That is very frustrating! Why do they give the option for a gift card if they don't include it with the basket?????? and I thought Wine.com was a good company!
on December 21, 2011
First off, the package looks absolutely nothing like pictured, everything is laying down in the basket with very tight plastic around it and a bow. When I received the box at my door, I was a little puzzled with how small it was, then VERY discouraged with how the chocolate was packaged. Nothing was punctured on mine, thankfully, and everything was how it should be. With that said, the only reason I give this a 4 star is because I only paid $12.99 and free 2-day shipping for this. I was able to open the package, have everything standing up like it shows in the actual picture, then wrap the bow around it myself. Needless to say, it looked much better with a little "tweaking". My boyfriend loves Ghirardelli chocolate so I'm sure he will be very pleased with this.
on December 26, 2011
I purchased two of these to give as gifts during the holiday season. From the picture it seemed that the chocolates and other goodies would be upright to give the basket an extra visual appeal. However on receiving the basket the chocolates lie flat. The quality of the product is not questionable. However the over appeal as a gift is decreased because of this. Good product overall.
on December 19, 2012
My only gripe is they sent it with a tear in the plastic and used tape to put it together. I was not planning on unpackaging the item to send it off, but now I will have to and it's to late to send it back and get another one in time, as well as no guarantee that it would come the same way. If it wasn't a gift I would have given it maybe 3 Stars
on December 19, 2011
This is a very nice set, but as the other reviewer I paid $13 and wouldn't have paid more. The cocoa pouches are made of paper and was punctured by the box of chocolates next to it. This resulted in a lost cocoa and a big mess I had to clean up before I could send this to the recipient. Which is sad, not only for the lost product, because it doesn't all stay in the box very well without the plastic encasing.
on January 17, 2012
Received the "the best of Ghirardelli Gift Basket," was giving it as a gift. Looked fulled in the picture, also instead of being set(as per picture) all the chocalate was in a pile inside the red basket covered in plastic. You had to ripe the plastic open to try to set it up to make it look presentable and then nothingheld the way it was shown. It looked like a mess and not a great gift basket
on December 23, 2011
the perfect gift for chocolate lovers....size is just right...not too big!! would buy again and again for every occasion!! the packagaing was perfect.. even the bow stayed intact...it wasnt even flat when it arrived!
on January 17, 2012
This was a great gift for friends of ours. It did not come as pictured, but the items were similar. Great for gift giving.