5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive and tasty gift!
I sent this to my family for Christmas and they loved it. I ordered kind of late but they guaranteed delivery by Christmas (with standard shipping) and they were on time. My family raved about how beautiful it was and how tasty all the chocolates were. I definately recommend this seller for delivering on time and this product for being more than just a lot of "filler".
Published on December 22, 2008 by knitting ninja

3.0 out of 5 stars great gift
I gave these as a gift to my girlfriends mom and she loved them the only comment i had is that there was no ghiradeli symbol on the outer box which would be nice to let the gift recipient know they are not getting some cheap generic choclolate. I also heard that the chocolate covered pretzels were mediocre
Published 14 months ago by S. Nienhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive and tasty gift!, December 22, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller !!!, December 6, 2009
M. Ramos (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) - See all my reviews
I live in Brazil. I bought this product as Birthday Gift for my brother who lives in New York. Unfortunately i made a mistake by writing the wrong number of is building in the shipping address, so i decided to contact the seller who was very helpful and updated the address with UPS. I wish i have this kind of sellers here in my country.
I sure i going to buy from him again in the future and i strongly recommend this seller for everybody !

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed!!, May 24, 2011
This review is from: Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower (Grocery)
This was so much better than I expected. The packaging was pretty and there was a ton of chocolate. Perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate tower, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower (Grocery)
I received this as a gift and have really enjoyed it. The chocolate was fresh and each box was different. What a fun and tasty gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars great gift, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars who hoo, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower (Grocery)
wonderful I would definitely buy again. I sent it as a gift and it was much appreciated. I hope it is offered next year too

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower (Grocery)
I don't know what the snacks inside the boxes actually look or taste like because it was a gift. However, when I got the shipment, i was disappointed. The boxes looked cheap, they were scuffed up in several places and quite small looking. (i understand i should have looked at the measurements first so i'm not blaming the seller on this but if you're expecting a huge glorious tower of gold boxes, you will be disappointed.) I would suggest just going to your local grocery store and buying gift baskets there. They look much nicer and more impressive as a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but much too small for the $, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower (Grocery)
sure looked like a large gift online but it turned olut not to be very much for the $ charged.

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower (Grocery)
Quality, tasty items covered in chocolate. The gold boxes really set off the chocolates. Very impressive, since I had to get something special for the "Aunt-In-Law"

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully done!, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower (Grocery)
While the boxes were a tid bit smaller than I expected, the arrangement was done exactly like in the photo. The treats were absolutely delectable and the gift was adorned by all. I definitely would purchase this item again but in a bigger form.

ARRAY(0x9a0979f0)