4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo I bought this for a gift, but..
Published on June 22, 2012 by Enigma

I sent this to my wife for Valentine's Day and She really enjoyed the External basket and Gift Wrap,
but this package only have some small samples chocolates and it is to MUCH COSTLY!

Go and Get another Brand...

I selected 1 because there was not other option, but this product should be rated 0!!

Very...Very disappointed.
Published on March 17, 2011 by Ulises Rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo I bought this for a gift, but.., June 22, 2012
Enigma (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wine.com Connoisseur Gift Basket Containing Godiva Chocolate (Grocery)
I ate it. :-/ Not all in one sitting mind you. And I did share..a little, but yeah, I kept it. It was yummy. The basket, though paper, is sturdy and reusable. I packed it full of other things my sister likes, used the same bow, and she never knew the difference. (I probably shouldn't brag about that.) The only problem with this basket is that there could/should be more. If you buy this as a gift, the best thing to do is have it sent directly to the giftee. Don't even tempt yourself. Don't think you can slip one little thing out and it'll be okay. It's a slippery yummy slope my friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Gift Card, February 15, 2011
This was a Valentine's gift. Product information showed that a gift card would be included. I wrote a poem for my honey, but it was not included. Wish I had known, I would have sent a separate card. Disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointment - This is Apparently a Small Godiva SAMPLE!!, March 17, 2011
Ulises Rodriguez (Miami, Florida USA) - See all my reviews

Go and Get another Brand...

Very...Very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars NO Gift card, December 14, 2012
No gift card was included in this and many other gift baskets I sent, so no one knows where they came from. Way to go Amazon. Drop the ball why don't you

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, December 20, 2011
Not a bad little package. Purchased for my Grandmother and arrived very quickly. She thouroughly enjoyed the contents, even though she probably shouldn't be eating such sugary goodness. Overall a great purchase, I don't have many complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars THEY SENT NO CARD!, March 29, 2011
I sent this to a dear friend whose son had just passed away, and she loves it. However, the family had to finally call the company to learn who sent it because they neglected to include who it was from. I did fill out the box for a personal note to be included with the gift, but then they didn't include it. As for the quality of the product... I don't have personal knowledge. But, it arrived on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars godiva basket, March 2, 2011
I sent this to my daughter, who is away at college, for Valentine's Day. She really enjoyed the basket, but the largest item was the hot chocolate container. The collection of Godiva chocolates was somewhat of a disappointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 3, 2014
I bought this as a mother's day present and it came with the chocolate laid flat with clear wrap. It is good for someone who likes chocolate/ Godiva. The only not so good thing is that the basket looks deep and large but it really is full of shredded paper.

1.0 out of 5 stars received wrong gift basket, May 8, 2014
Ordered this item on lighting deal for a mothers day gift. when opened my jaw fell open, I have never had any issues with orders in the past. The item received had hot cocoa, choc. almonds, etc... contacted Amazon , and they resolve the issue quickly. I guess everyone makes mistakes sometimes :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great basket!, April 9, 2014
we ordered this basket for the holiday to our family and they loved it so much. great items and good quality!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›