Wine.com Galaxy Gift Tower
- A decadent chocolate-themed gift tower of gold star-shaped boxes for holiday giving
- Includes:Chocolate-Covered Pretzels, White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels, Chocolate-Covered Sandwich Cookies, Chocolate Gold Stars
- This festive gift is hand arranged and tied with ribbon
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Gift Tower Contains:
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's Chocolate-Covered Sandwich
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's Milk hocolate Pretzels
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's White Chocolate Pretzels
- Star-shaped milk chocolates
-Milk Chocolate-Covered Pretzels -White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels -Chocolate-Covered Sandwich Cookies -Chocolate Gold Stars
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
We actually received he item a few months ago but just saw the pic on my phone and was reminded to alert potential customers!
Ps : please feel free to contact me if you have a guess as to what creature would cause these tiny holes in the candies?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just heard from the recipient of this gift tower, my cousin. She thanked me, but thought I should know that although the gift was lovely, the contents were not suitable for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by susan morris
The item isn't as cute as pictured. The boxes are more of a matte gold than shiny and sparkly.Published 1 month ago by Jason B.
Very disappointed in the size of tower. I ordered for friends and family Very little in there.Ordered for hubby .Embarrassed that they received this. Never again!Published 1 month ago by Diane Cullinan
Based on earlier reviews from 2011, I believe my package had been sitting on the shelf for 4 years. The pretzels were stale, the chocolates had a bad taste. Would not recommend.Published 9 months ago by Rockchalker
Wonderful tasting, chocolate. I ordered as a gift and that is what I was told.Published 9 months ago by Jenn