5.0 out of 5 stars Delish!
The chocolate was all packaged nicely. I gave it for Christmas and just dropped it in a bag and it was, of course, delicious!
Published on December 26, 2011 by jbetts1

I found the basket to be mediocre. There wasn't much imagination in it, and I don't believe it warranted much of a premium price above the materials and the chocolate.
Published on November 29, 2011 by JacketJoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Average with a lightning deal price, would be overpriced at full price, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Wine.com Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars cost, December 9, 2011
I second the other reviewer's remark about the cost. FYI ,this basket contains 3 bars and 2 bags. Individual bars can be found at some local Walmarts (I live at SF bay area so this may not be the case at other regions) at 2.50 each (I live at San Francisco bay region)and bags < 3. Total price comes to ~16 w/ tax. Perhaps the online (when on sale) cost might be justifiable for people living at some other region considering shipping. Taste is fairly good even the ones with high cacao content (not bitter).

5.0 out of 5 stars Delish!, December 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dark collection., April 25, 2013
This basket is a perfect gift. A wonderful sampling of many styles that allow a flavor a day for a week.
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars deep flavors, March 9, 2014
Deep flavors. Smooth chocolate. Tastes very good. Would have liked more of it inside the package. Basket is nice too. Would definitely purchase this chocolate time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars HR, February 28, 2014
Sent this to a woman in HR that is obsessed with dark chocolate. I didn't eat any of it but she tells me that she is in heaven.

4.0 out of 5 stars you better like dark chocolate to buy this., February 19, 2014
Dark chocolate, intense...... I dare anyone to eat some of the 96 cocoa chocolate and then say this basket isn't awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the Moon, February 18, 2014
I got this gift basket for my daughter-in-law who loves dark chocolate. She was over-the-moon with gratitude and has told me that she is really enjoying the chocolates, although she is rationing them so she won't run out too quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too expensive for amount, December 27, 2013
Robert Moss (NEW PALESTINE, IN, US) - See all my reviews
The chocolate is awesome but the amount is VERY little so the cost made it a bad deal for us. I purchased this as a gift for my husband and all I can say is this product is way overpriced and I even purchased it on a lightening deal and it was still too expensive. I have purchased Ghiradelli on numerous occasions so I know that you have to pay for good chocolate ,but there are so few pieces in each bag and only 5 choices. It just wasn't worth the money for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient loved it!, December 19, 2013
I had this sent as a gift. The delighted giftee said she was in a "chocolate stupor"! What more could anyone want?

ARRAY(0x958d330c)