Wine.com Godiva Connoisseur Chocolate Gift Basket
- This Godiva chocolate gift basket is perfect for friends, family, colleagues, or clients
- Contains Godiva's Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt bar, 31% Milk Chocolate bar, Assorted Classic Truffles, and more
- Packaged in a keepsake magazine-style container
- Topped off with a hand-made bow. Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Each gift is carefully made with detail in Berkeley, CA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Gift Basket Contains Godiva:
- Milk Chocolate Bar with Almonds (1.5 ounces)
- Petite Pack Biscuits (1.2 ounces)
- Milk Chocolate Strawberries (2 ounces)
- Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Tablet (3.5 ounces)
- 50 percent Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Tablet (3.5 ounces)
- Milk Caramel Gems (3.5 ounces)
- Dark Chocolate Truffles (4 ounces)
50% Dark Chocolate Sea Salt 41% Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Truffles (12 pcs) Godiva Signature Petite Pack (4pc) Milk Chocolate Bar with Almond Milk Chocolate Caramels (12 pcs) Milk Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Tablet Bar
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
but this package only have some small samples chocolates and it is to MUCH COSTLY!
Go and Get another Brand...
I selected 1 because there was not other option, but this product should be rated 0!!
delivered super quick
great packaging - all in all a perfect valentine's gift
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered these for my father for Valentines Day. He called me to tell me they arrived but he confessed that on opening them the chocolate was old and discolored. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Laurieklo
Ordered this Black Friday, luckily I ended up not giving this away as a gift. All of the chocolate had turned white from age. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ryan Firth
Chocolates were old and disgusting. Bought them for my girlfriend for Christmas only to be disappointed with rotting chocolate. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stephen royalty
Very disappointment - This is a very very small Godiva SAMPLE! Too costly for such the amount chocolate.Published 1 month ago by anonymous