5.0 out of 5 stars WOW
BEST DEAL IN TOWN. RECOMEND TO ALL CHOCOLATE LOVERS. IT MAKES A NICE GIFT, IF YOU DONT GET TO THE PARTY, YOU CAN ALWAYS EAT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published on August 7, 2012 by rooki film maker

3.0 out of 5 stars No Surprises
Published on March 15, 2012 by Dave Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars No Surprises, March 15, 2012
Dave Collins (Bangkok, Thailand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
I have purchased several gift basket type products. The price for this basket was reasonable when purchased at a discount. The pictures presented usually make the item appear larger, and oftentimes I found lots of cardboard and fluff in these baskets, but little actual product. This one was about average in the amount of fluff and waste, perhaps even slightly better than most.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Melted Mess, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
Don't order this product unless it is offered with very fast and ideally with cooled shipping. I ordered it as a gift and used the standard free shipping option and it took a full seven days to go from the west coast to the east. It must have routed through and sat in some pretty hot places. Everything was melted. Items were fused together inside their packets. The chocolate had oozed out of the wrappers in some cases. Items like truffles had the chocolate melted off of them, exposing their white centers like bones. I nibbled on a few pieces and found that the taste had also been very negatively affected.

Amazon was very kind and let me order a new basket from a different company that offered expedited and COOLED shipping. It arrived in two days and still had cooling gel keeping the chocolate safe inside the package. Don't buy anything perishable or chocolate-based from wine.com unless they offer that level of protection, especially during the warm summer months.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, August 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy in NC, December 12, 2011
Ron in Western Maryland (Hagerstown, Maryland USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
I gave this item as a gift for Christmas . . . it was delivered quickly and feedback from the recipient has already been forthcoming and very positive. Thank you Godiva.

5.0 out of 5 stars Godiva, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
Oh man! What else could be said about this special chocolate gift. Even the basket is a highly graded one. The treats were wonderful and such an excellent variety.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Gift, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
I gave this gift to my Mom for her birthday who happens to love chocolate. She told me the chocolate was delicious and she was very thankful that I chose this as her birthday present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for Chocolate Lovers, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
Gave it to my Sister, a dark chocolate lover, for Christmas. If you don't have the time or money to buy something chocolate related that's more personalized, this is a great choice. Plus, what girl would complain if she loves chocolate and received it as a gift?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
This was a gift to a chocolate-loving friend. He has enjoyed it for several days and has thanked me several times. It was a hit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, January 14, 2013
JMM (Southeast, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
Got this for Christmas. I went to Amazon and added it to my wish list along with other things I liked. Then I gave my wish list to my husband and he purchased it. I must say it was nice not having to buy my own gift this year, well sort of. I reccommend using the wish list if you have a spouse like mine. Now on to the product review. I enjoyed it, well I'm still enjoying it. There is a good selection of different items. However, I've noticed Godiva's chocolate is not as good a quality as it once was. I mean I can get just as good a quality at the store for half the price. All in all I would ask for this gift again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket (Grocery)
This was a great Christmas gift. A fantastic display for all dark chocolate lovers. High quality chocolate always brings people together.

Wine.com Godiva Dark Chocolate Gift Basket