5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift For All!
Gave this to my neighbor and her family. She loves sweets, but her husband doesn't. And then the kids are very picky eaters. I wasn't quite sure with this gift, but turns out they LOVED it! There was something for everyone, which made them all happy. Believe me, you can't go wrong with this one!
Published on December 17, 2010 by bizeebee

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered
The basket that I ordered (Something Sweet & Savory Gift Basket) was not what arrived, none of the listed items were in the basket I received. Very disappointed in this product.
Published on December 28, 2010 by DebD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Wine.com Something Sweet & Savory Snack Gift Basket (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Stubborn retailer refuses to correct error, January 16, 2011
I thought I had found a perfect Christmas gift for an out of town sister who is allergic to chocolate. I ordered and shipped a gift basket called "Something Sweet & Savory." It contained no chocolate. I was on vacation when the basket arrived and did not hear that my sister received a gift basket containing primarily chocolate until I returned home January 1. I contacted Wine.com immediately. They replied that she should return the basket and they would ship another one. My sister had tossed the packing box by that time and had no way to return the basket. I again contacted Wine.com and they gave the same reply. "Return the basket first." She cannot use the contents or return the basket. Stalemate. Wine.com offered NO OTHER REMEDY. And -- to add insult to injury -- my sister never did receive a package of Harry & David chocolate covered nuts. I will never order from this retailer again.Wine.com Something Sweet & Savory Gift Basket

1.0 out of 5 stars basket case, April 27, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It seems mean-spirited to criticize a basketful of goodies which I got for free (courtesy of Amazon Vine), but every item in this basket is so stale as to be virtually inedible. It's an attractive woven basket stuffed with what I'm sure were delicious goodies way back in 1812, which is when, I'm guessing, this basket was assembled.

1.0 out of 5 stars Something sweet and Savory, December 8, 2011
This basket of products is a complete waste of money. It costs about $35.00 and there is not enough food in it to say so. I could have went to the market, bought a basket and filled it with a lot more and better products. When I went to see about returning it I found out that it is not returnable. I will never buy a basket like this again. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered!!, December 20, 2012
L. Dellert (Savannah, GA.) - See all my reviews
Very surprised that was is shown in not what is delivered! How do I explain to my 90 year old Aunt on the phone why a giant blue bag was included!! Did I buy her a laundry bag she kept asking! 10 minutes of I don't know Aunt Marion...Supplier should ship what they advertise!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, not as much as it looked like online, November 2, 2011
I do like this gift basket, my husband and I gave it to my sister-in-law as a gift. We did feel that it needed a few more items added to really give it a "full" look. We added some local chocolates and other treats. The packaging was very pretty and I do think that it would be a good gift for someone who you have trouble buying things for or to be shipped. I will consider buying other baskets from this company, but I may end up adding other items to make them a bit more personalized. :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift For All!, December 17, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, I hope they will like it too..., December 24, 2009
I like the idea of food gift basket. Most people are able to find some items that they like in it. And, I am always avoiding the food baskets that contain all-too-sugary stuff. So, this one had some variation, as its description lead one to believe. I like the presentation and it arrived in good condition. Tomorrow I will give it to my parents-in-law and I have no doubt that they will like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good stuff, some...... odd, April 29, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was a decent basket of goodies, a little over priced, but most 'convenience' products are. I got it for a gift for someone, and they enjoyed it for the most part. They said the cashew roca rocked, but the peppermint crunch popcorn clusters were a bit odd...... I guess it depends on how much you like peppermint, or if you think it belongs on popcorn.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but quality and quantity isn't the best, March 20, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This gift basket looks more impressive than it actually is. Although it looks great, and the packaging is nicely designed, the food items are not the best quality. Also the quantity of the food is too slight. A disappointment.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›