Wine.com Stellar Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket
- Let them know they shine with this star-shaped gift box featuring an assortment of Ghirardelli chocolates
- Contains Ghirardelli Dark and Sea Salt Caramel bar, chocolate squares, and more
- Packaged in a gold, star-shaped gift box
- Topped off with a hand-made bow. Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Each gift is carefully made with detail in Berkeley, CA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Gift Basket Contains Ghirardelli:
- Two Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa (0.85 ounces)
- Luxe Milk Chocolate Bar (3 ounces)
- Luxe Milk Chocolate Almond Bar (3 ounces)
- Two Milk Chocolate with Caramel Bars (1.15 ounces)
- Two Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares
-Ghirardelli Luxe Milk Chocolate Bar -Ghirardelli Luxe Almond Bar -Assorted Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares -Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa Mix -Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Caramel Bars
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
* Five Ghirardelli chocolate squares (1.3 oz. each) --> total of 6.5 oz.
* Two Ghirardelli bars (3 oz. each) --> total of 6 oz.
* Two packets of Ghirardelli hot cocoa (.85 oz. each) --> total of 1.7 oz.
Altogether, 14.2 oz. of chocolate--not even quite a pound. As another reviewer pointed out, the shipping itself is less than two pounds.
I'm rather startled that Amazon would sell this without revising the description.
To make it worse, the chocolate was stale.
I shopped around the internet before purchasing and discovered Amazon had the lowest price on this item. Also, many other online retailers were charging as much as $38 plus shipping for the same item.
It's hard to go wrong giving Ghirardelli chocolate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a gift for my neighbors who shoveled snow for me during the last winter storm. They loved the candy, but the message was missing. They didn't know I sent it.Published 10 days ago by Mary L. Dillard
This was a Christmas gift and when the recipient opened it the chocolate was covered in a white mold like film.Published 15 days ago by Clay
Great price, purchased for Christmas party give away and it was a hit.Published 6 months ago by Ashley N Lorson
This was a gift for my mother for Mother's Day. She received it and said the big candy bar was old! Had white stuff on it, she said you could taste that it wasn't fresh.Published 9 months ago by Patricia Wyman