|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 21 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||FV-30BB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.45 shipping
+ $7.07 shipping
+ $6.94 shipping
Winegard FreeVision FV-30BB HDTV Antenna
|Price:||$37.07 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Compact, High-performance Outdoor/indoor HDTV Antenna
- Receives Purest Uncompressed HD & DTV Signals
- 0-30 Mile Range
- Compatible With Any Digital Tuner Including HDTVs, TiVo, Satellite Receivers & Computers
- Mounts Indoors (attic/living Room) & Outdoors (deck, Column, Railing, To Exterior Of Home)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Watch The Top Rated Shows In Hd For Free
Watch local news, weather, live sports, and all of the top-rated shows for free , in HD, and with Dolby Digital Surround Sound.
Watch More And Save More!
Watch More Free HDTV Content
Winegard antennas provide the maximum content available in your area with antennas capable of receiving both VHF and UHF signals from up to 65 miles away.
Add a Winegard Boost XT Amplifier featuring Clear Circuit and TwinAmp technology to give you the absolute best signal quality.
Cut-The-Cord And Save
The average home pays over $750 approximately (unverified) for cable in just one year! Did you know that the average household receives 189 channels with cable, but is known to use only 17 of them.
Watch what you want without the big monthly bill. Cut-the-cord and watch the top-rated shows for free.
Pair With A Streaming Device
Pair your antenna with a streaming device such as a Roku, Fire TV, or Chromecast for maximum programming. Watch your local news, weather, and live sports on your antenna and watch tons of other TV shows and movies with programs like Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu for a fraction of the cost.
History Of Innovation
Winegard Company has been a global manufacturing leader of antenna products since 1954.
- CES Hall of Fame
- First U.S. all channel antenna
Top Customer Reviews
- Excellent design provides high-gain coverage of all possible frequencies that both digital VHF/UHF TV stations may be on as well as the FM Radio band and the few analog translators and LPTV transmitters still being used by TV broadcasters.
- Construction is simple and straight forward. Very little documentation is included, but not much is needed to get this system up-and-running.
- Uses standard RG-6 cable, masts and other hardware that can be easily found at any local hardware store.
- The gain characteristics of this antenna are impressive. I was able to finally view HD signals in broadcast quality that I only had marginal reception with using a different high-gain outdoor antenna.
- Documentation is minimal. There are no part numbers included, so reporting missing parts isn't as straightforward as it could be.
- Winegard's quality control and customer support leaves a lot to be desired. As with many others who have ordered Winegard products, my antenna arrived with parts missing. After waiting more than a week for them to answer my trouble ticket regarding the issue, I finally ended-up calling them, describing the part that was missing and had them send me a free replacement.Read more ›
Note: I originally had used Antennas Direct PA18 UHF/VHF Antenna Pre-Amplifier Kit, but I returned it after this Winegard preamplifier out performed it. This Boost XT preamplifier has a built-in FM trap that attenuates FM signal so that it does not interfere with digital TV channels. This winegard has Gain 20 dB L-VHF, 15 dB H-VHF, 18 dB UHF and the Antennas Direct has gain18.6 dB VHF/15.4 dB UHF gain.
Please note that Cable Splitters can not be installed between the preamplifier and the power inserter. It they are in the wrong place, they will kill all signals as the splitters will block the preamplifier's operating power which will turn it into the equivalent of a brick.
This preamplifier consists of preamplifier, power inserter, 3’ USB cable, 110 V wall adapter, one zip tie, and two weather boots. The preamplifier is mounted on the antenna boom or on the mast as CLOSE TO THE ANTENNA AS POSSIBLE. The power inserter is mounted indoors before the splitters. The preamplifier is located as close as possible to the antenna feed point because the weak received signal must be amplified before it loses signal going through the coaxial cable, and also before it can be subjected to interference from sources between the antenna and the receiver.Read more ›
I had previously purchased a ClearStream 4 UHF antenna but didn't realize it didn't do VHF. While the ClearStream 4 is fairly compact and easy to install in an attic, the Winegard HD7694P is a bit trickier to install/adjust/point inside an attic space as it's length, weight, and long metal rods tend to run into the attic 2x4's. The UHF performance is just as good as the ClearStream 4, if not just a little better.
The only channels I don't get are from antenna towers either 75 miles+ away, or in a totally different direction (which I didn't care about anyway). My cable run is about 50 feet long and I'm not using a signal booster with my Tivo Premier. So we are cancelling our DirectTV ($65/month) satellite service, because now we get lots of HD channels for free.
Moral of the story: Do your channel/tower/signal homework. Check the location of the TV towers with the channels you want on antennapoint.com or antennaweb.org.
Final tip: When pointing your antenna, point it once, check the signal strength, and then adjust its orientation to improve the weakest channel you really want. The higher power/better signal channels will probably still be good and you'll get that weaker channel's signal you want up into the "green".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seem to work but if you shake the box there's a rattling noise. Makes me thi.no it's broken or just poor qualityPublished 47 minutes ago by Melissa J. Ritzman
Fantastic Antenna ! Get over 50 channels . Forget about CABLE !!!Published 1 day ago by Donald Kaufman
This is a review of the "Boost XT" preamp. for some reason amazon has this item along with three antennas together as one item. Whatever. Read morePublished 2 days ago by VLM
Not a very strong signal and I'm right in the middle of the cityPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Brings in the stations we were getting prior to the other brand boost that went bad. No new stations but good clarity of the ones within range.Published 3 days ago by JP
Did a very adequate job for the location we reside in. 19 channelsPublished 3 days ago by Dale E. Sines
I bought this to help clear up the reception of the only remaining Hi-VHF stations broadcasting from San Francisco, KNTV NBC 11, and KGO ABC 7. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Marcus Hall
Works to boost my ota antenna. Only bad thing is there is a slight noticeably buzzing/humm coming from the inline power booster.Published 3 days ago by nitricacid