5.0 out of 5 stars Still loves it!
I got this for my 3-year-old son for his birthday 3 months ago. Everything he picked up became a guitar (a stick, a box lid, my leg!), so I decided he needed a guitar for his birthday. He LOVES this guitar and plays it all the time.
Published on November 10, 2008 by dlumom4

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains Lead!
Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that I just ordered this guitar for my daughter who is two years old! Anyway, when I recieved the item, I read the box and it says that the product contains lead and may be harmful! I am currently trying to send this back! We do not want a toy that contains lead! Just thought that I would let you know!
Published on December 11, 2010 by FunMomma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains Lead!, December 11, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Still loves it!, November 10, 2008
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
Things I like about it: it has a strap which makes it much easier to hold and play. It has a volume control so we can make it not too loud. It is a great size for my average to large 3-year-old. It has lots of buttons and different ways to play it - some built-in sounds, but you can also play a tune on your own (by pushing the buttons on the neck). The buttons are labeled with the note names. It is very durable - my son is rough on toys and nothing has broken yet.
The only negative is that the strap tends to fall off easily.
I Highly recommend this guitar.

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun and creative, June 20, 2008
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
We got this for my son's second birthday. He loves to "play" guitar hero, so we thought that this would be great. I wanted one that had a strap. This is one of the only guitars for smaller children that came with a strap. The microphone is really cute, but it doesn't stay on their head very well. (even on my 4 year old) The volume control is nice...except the kids know how to use it too!! Overall, this guitar is a hit. I would recommend it to anyone. It is so much fun and the kids feel like rock stars. I would say it is suitable for a two year old, the only thing to watch is that the strap doesn't get twisted around their neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, great price!, February 11, 2008
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
We bought this for my 3 1/2 year old son, and he loves it. There are several different modes, allowing him to create his own tunes or play preset ones by working the finger pads. There is also volume control, which is a huge bonus in my book. The included headset has a real working microphone, and the guitar can be used with or without it. I think this is the most realistic of the toy guitars I've seen, and excellent for kids who've passed the toddler stage--I think even younger school-aged kids might like this one. Overall a really good toy; we were pleasantly surprised.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT CONTAINS LEAD, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
I ordered this for my son for his 2nd birthday. He loves guitars and was excited that this one has a strap. I opened the box to get out the guitar to wrap and was extremely upset to see right there on the box in big letters CONTAINS LEAD. It's being returned. The seller for this guitar and Amazon get a big fat 0. Why would they allow this? Ridiculous. Makes me reconsider whether I want to continue to buy from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains LEAD!!!!, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
I am returning this. I was getting ready to wrap this present for my son and front of box reads may contain lead and cause lead dust.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun but one major flaw, December 25, 2008
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
My 3 1/2 year old got this guitar for Christmas today. He's LOVING all the buttons and various sounds he can create with it. He's been asking for a "guitar hero" for months while his older brothers have been playing their video game guitars, and this guitar is totally satisfying his inner rockstar. He was VERY excited to be able to sing along with his jammin' tunes, and while the microphone does work very well, it doesn't appear to be volume controlled like the regular guitar features, and is in perma-LOUD mode which is causing ear piercing feedback. The only way to avoid the feedback is to hold the guitar as far away from the microphone as the cord will reach, but then my son can't play and sing at the same time. He's pretty bummed about not being able to sing and play at once, but is really enjoying the guitar on it's own. I just felt terrible confiscating the microphone though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool, January 6, 2009
Sandra Simpson "Seansmom" (Verona, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
My husband and I were music majors, and our 3 yr old son shares some musical talent as well. He loves to sing, play the piano, and play the guitar. While this toy was not quite the musical quality I expected (it's like a guitar version of a little toy piano), he and his friends still have a blast with it pretending to be rock stars. The microphone headset is very cool, and I especially like the on/off and volume features. I often catch him in his room dancing to the demo songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy for my boy, December 12, 2008
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
My very active two year old boy is a rock star! It's very durable and battery lasts longer than expected. Over all, it's fun, I even play it for myself! For under 30 bucks, this one's a hit! let the boys to be boys and purchase it for him if you're a parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter guitar for little ones. Highly recommend., January 13, 2009
This review is from: Winfun Jam N Keys Guitar (Toy)
I did a lot of research before buying this guitar for my 3yo for Christmas and it was the perfect guitar for him. Both my kids (3 & 4) love it. It plays a wide variety of sounds and also comes with headphones (my kids don't use) and a strap so they can "wear it." They also don't use the strap but eventually will probably enjoy it. For the price I paid, this was an excellent gift. Seems very durable so far. It has volume control, but kids quickly figured out the loudest volume. Noise is expected from a kids guitar and this one isn't too obnoxious. Highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›